Create Account

Oilers trade Dubnyk to Preds for Hendricks

I could see Eberle and Hall for Reimer coming up... or Edmonton could just hope Bryzgalov and Bachman can work it out until the FA.

Quote:Originally posted by The_Real_BK@Jan 15 2014, 02:43 PM

But even for Nashville, they have Mazanec, who has some serious potential, so Dubnyk might even be just a rental back-up, because I think he played rather poor considering who he played for this season (that's just me, btw).

Dubnyk is an UFA after the season which is why I said rental.

Quote:Originally posted by Mr. Hockey Canada Guy@Jan 15 2014, 02:44 PM
I could see Eberle and Hall for Reimer coming up... or Edmonton could just hope Bryzgalov and Bachman can work it out until the FA.
Blink Holy fuck. Did Reimer become Patrick Roy without me knowing it? Reimer for Eberle and Hall?

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jan 15 2014, 04:05 PM

Blink Holy fuck. Did Reimer become Patrick Roy without me knowing it? Reimer for Eberle and Hall?

I think the city of edmonton would no longer exist if that happened :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jan 15 2014, 03:05 PM

I am obviously joking although It was one of the hottest rumour coming out of TSN... :ph34r:

Hendricks will be a perfect 4th line centre for us.

Hall-Hopkins-Eberle
Perron-gagner/Acrobello-Yakupov
Smyth-Gordon-Hemsky
Gadzic-Hendricks-Jones

Gagner better be the next one out of town

[Image: hallsy.png]