Create Account

Klosecast questions thread

Please post your questions or topics here for me to talk about in the next edition of the K-cast. Thanks!

What was your biggest triumph of Klose's career? Biggest regret?

When do you think the Riot will realistically make the playoffs?
What do you think of the job me and Cuffy have done in St. Louis so far in our first season as rookie gms?

What did you enjoy most during your short time with the Dragons?

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

The above questions have been answered.

Ask more for the next episode.

Alright, something where you can talk about yourself quite a bit:

With Heiss about to be officially retired, what do you consider to be the current goaltender situation of the league? Ask is I think like 2 seasons from regression, Verm is 3, Reimer and 44 struggle in playoffs. Who are the best goalies out there and who's coming up to be the next great goalie (I think I know your answer)?

Also, we've seen people bring up who's top ten all-time points or hits. Well, who do you consider the top ten all-time goaltenders?

Finally, snubbed with the HOF. Not a single vote, but in a very heavy class and we now know you're the 9th highest scoring forward ever as Klose. When do you expect to be in the HOF? Who would you say should go in before you?

My apologies if you've already talked about any of these recently, I have yet to listen to the podcasts. I'm currently working on listening to the latest Klosecast.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Favorite food?

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

The above questions have been answered.

Ask more for the next episode.

Alright, I have a few!

Hardest trade you have ever had to make?

Have you ever actually physically laughed at another GM's proposal before?

What has been your best move as a GM? Are there any trades that you feel you absolutely destroyed the other team?

Any trades that you regret doing looking back? How about any trades you regret NOT making?

What is your best draft pick? Worst?

Do you expect McZ to retire a Riot?

Let's say Seattle misses the play-offs this season (im cheering for you guys to get in BTW) , will it be a bigger disappointment then this past season?

What is the Riot's biggest current hole in their line-up? Anything you're looking to address before the beginning of the season? Or are you ok with going into next season with the current roster?

Why Vladimir Bodnar and Chara Brojled? What makes them the right picks for the Riot?

Cheers

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Done in 19. Ask questions for 20.

Why does Tennyson suck?

What is Riot's opinion of Daigle?
Was there interest in Daigle at the Draft?
What does Rose think of his time in Prince George?

[Image: livius.gif]

• Who's slapshot does Dustin Rose fear the most in the league?
  • Tell us 3 things about Chris McZ that not many people would know.
  • Reveal your IRL location so we can follow your route to/from work on google maps as we listen to the podcast.

Interview What you can us tell about the other Teams in the Western Conference?

Interview Can you tell us which upcoming FA's are on the TOP of your list?(2-3 players)

Interview What must pay other Teams for the Rights of Chris McZehrl in his last Offseaon after Season 18?

Interview Could you understand if Chris McZehrl would leave the Team after Season 18 for win the Cup?

Can you make the Klosecast theme song available for download?