Create Account

Klosecast questions thread

Career over, what do you think about that?

Thoughts on the superbowl?

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Almost every time you do one of these podcasts, you do it from your car. Tell us about it!

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

What ran though your head when you read the box score for Games 301?

big night for Big Manius

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

Are the Riot going to miss out on the playoffs yet again to the Jets? Aggrieved

How are things going? I feel like it's been years since you recorded. I'm deep in withdrawal.

Give us updates on the job, house, kids, everything!

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

This can't be this far down the list of podcasts... Let's fix that.

So there's been talk about your, shall we say, expertise in particular colors of the rainbow. What do you think is the defining aspect of different podcasts around the SHL?

Is playing with Jack Burton still interesting? It's not an Evian Ravenwing experience, nor a Klose type player. Describe the difference.

Are you committed to Burton past his current contract? If not, would you recreate and what would you do? (Obvious moment to bitch again about the update scale)

What do you think of Eggy as commissioner? Will he address your needs as part of the old guard in the SHL?

Brag about your fireplace and other stuff you've done.

I miss your NPR-style therapy, Gifter, please bless us with your voice. Love ya, fam.