Create Account

S17 Recruitment Drive

YES IT IS THAT TIME OF YEAR ONCE AGAIN.

The league will be scouting the interwebs and beyond trying to find us as many members as possible for the S17 SMJHL season and the S18 SHL draft class. The SMJHL commissioners and I have decided to make a lot of changes to the reward system last season for the recruitment drive and we hope to see more members than ever bringing newbies to our league.

Each recruit you get is worth 1 uncapped TPE
- **Note that your first recruit is worth 2 TPE** (keep in mind if everyone recruited just one person we'd have a draft bigger than our league could handle, the more everyone chips in the more and more fun we can have, just one recruit makes a difference)
Daily Recruitment Rewards
- Each day we will be handing out TPE rewards to the day's highest recruiters
- The day's highest recruiter will receive 3 TPE, 2nd highest will receive 2 TPE, and the 3rd highest will receive a bonus 500k
- I will update the recruits as the welcoming committee approves them and we will keep live tally's each day to keep things exciting and the races heated
Top Recruiter's Lottery
- When we start to near our recruitment goal, there will be 3 lotteries for the top 10 overall recruiters in the league, the prize for 2 of the lotteries will be for $3,000,000 and the prize for the final lottery will be a TPE amount to be determined at a later date.
- In these lotteries the highest recruiter will receive 4 balls, the 2nd highest will receive 3 balls, 3rd will receive 2 balls, and the remaining 7 will receive one ball.
- All 3 will take place on separate days so you may have 1 ball for one lottery but pick up your socks and have 3 for the next
TPE will be handed out daily
- In the past TPE was handed out at the end of the drive or reported by the recruiter, this season we will be handing out the TPE for the day's recruits every day so there will be no waiting time for the recruiter's looking to improve fast

**In addition to how the recruitment drive worked last season, there will be some new things implemented this year. They can be found here**

With that being said the recruitment drive will officially kick off today, and every recruit is worth TPE starting right now. We've dealt with a few weak recruitment drives in a row, but this is the year to recruit if you want to be rewarded handsomely, all TPE is uncapped, and we expect everyone to at least try to recruit one person, if you can do that you have more than done your job. But being one of the best recruiters this season can skyrocket an average player to super stardom. Good luck everyone and happy recruiting!

(And I hope everyone is aware of the rules when it comes to creating multiple accounts, you will be subject to suspension and potential supplemental punishment if you choose to create other accounts to get yourself TPE, you will get caught don't do it)

Recruitment Websites
TOP 10 Biggest internet communities (forums)
2. Twitter
3. Off Topic (Currently 6,900 active - total 70,000 + Members)
4. IHF (400 Active Members, 6,500 Total)
5. Dobber Forums (Currently 98,000 Total Members, and they just had the most people ever on today at 10,048)
6. HF Boards
7. STHS (SimonT Forums)

**WE DON'T WANT 4CHAN NO TPE WILL BE GIVEN FOR 4CHAN RECRUITS**

Let's do it!! Cheers

Come on guys let's get at least 1 active recruit this season :(

cmon guys! lets do this!

I've tried. :(

Are we getting any points for this or did I miss where the points were given out?

Prime is an active member.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

Ohh shit I completely forgot to take care of this, gonna start it right now

Almost finished i'll have it up tomorrow morning

Quote:Originally posted by Donini13@Mar 8 2014, 03:19 PM
Almost finished i'll have it up tomorrow morning
Ilike