Create Account

S18 Interested Prospect Thread

Up early yes.... but gives the jrs something to look forward to. I believe we have 2 first round picks this year. MIN 1st and our own, plus other picks so if you are interested in joining the Panthers please fill out the questions below and we'll be keeping an eye out on you.

We have a pretty awesome group and lots of potential for you to be a integral part of our team! Fill out the app!

Player Name:
Position:
Activity Level on a scale of 1-10?
Link to player page:
What do you expect out of the team that drafts you (playing time, activity, other various things)?
Why do the Panthers stand out to you as a possible destination at the draft?

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Player Name: Esa Anrikkanen

Position: LW/RW. I'm listed at LW, but played RW all season this year and produced very well.

Activity Level on a scale of 1-10?: I'd say a 10.

Link to player page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=33749

What do you expect out of the team that drafts you (playing time, activity, other various things)?

I expect to probably do another year in junior unless the teams sees me helping them right away in a top 6 role. Eventually I'd like to be a top player for whatever teams drafts me. I'll be very active in improving my player. I would expect to be treated well and put in a position to suceed by any team that drafts me.

I think they have a very good team and very good management. They are well respected around the league and I haven't seen any players complain about player there, etc. Definitely the kind of organization I'd like to be a part of. Also I think they have a top 4 pick, which they could possibly use on me if they think I'm worthy of selection that early. -Thanks

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Player Name: Jhonas Skarsgaard
Position: Left Wing
Activity Level on a scale of 1-10?: 10.
Link to player page: Skarsgaard Profile

I really have no expectations. I love to win cups, and I don't really care what role I am for that. I've won cups as a third pairing defenseman and as a number one center - both experiences were great. I just want to be on a team that cares and are looking to have fun.

I'm open to playing for any team. However, LAP has been a top destination ever since Chezno got traded from the Blizz to the Panthers. I've already got to know most of the roster, and I love the direction management has for the team. I think we've already built some chemistry, and I really think it would be a great fit for Skarsgaard.

Player Name: John Luther
Position: D
Activity Level on a scale of 1-10? - 9
Link to player page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=34264
What do you expect out of the team that drafts you (playing time, activity, other various things)? Ideally in the long term I wanna do top pairing minutes, with top PK and #2 PP but I know it'll take me a while to catch up to everybody else. Until then just play where I'm needed.
Why do the http://oi40.tinypic.com/2ugjkte.jpg stand out to you as a possible destination at the draft?

Cause of the Panthers motto - Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose!

Player Name:Mathias Lundgren
Position:G
Activity Level on a scale of 1-10? 9
Link to player page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=772308

Beeing no fool I know my limits and will take any role the management wants me to take untill they feel I am ready, if that means opening the door during games for a couple of seasons so be it, if they want me to play in the SMJHL for a couple of seasons so be it, I will always do my best to compete for a starter position on the team!

Location, location, location, it's as simple as that. LA equals sun equals beaches equals babes in bikinis!! bring me here and I will do whatever I can to prove that you made the right choice!

Thanks everyone.... as an update we are holding the 1st and 12th first round picks in the draft.... we are reviewing everything and will be looking forward to the draft. If you haven't added yourself to the list please do!

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Player Name: Miles Berger
Position: Center
Activity Level on a scale of 1-10? I'd say I'm very active. I'm ranked #1 in points earned throughout my draft class with 290 on the verge of 300. So, 10.
Link to player page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=782503, that's my update page. I'm near 300 TPE, like ten away. I'm also atop of my draft class in TPE. Roster Page; http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...ndpost&p=755279
What do you expect out of the team that drafts you (playing time, activity, other various things)? Depends on the team, if it's a lower team I'm expecting a top six position at least as it would help my growth and development and we could work together to find chemistry on their lines. It's a team effort, so anywhere a team puts me works. I expect a great locker room, with a strong active core of players. I don't care if we're winning at the time just if we're set in the right place and management is doing all they can.
Why do the Panthers stand out to you as a possible destination at the draft? It's a great place in Los Angeles. Who would't want to play in one of the biggest markets in the world. Also, Wastlund is a great general manager someone who's impacted and changed this team greatly. I remember when Los Angeles couldn't even make the playoffs. Also, it's that number one pick. However, people say that the team is great, active, and winning. So, it's the place to be. Even with the realest, kesler. Wink

NO ONE LIKES YOU GUYS

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Taron47@Apr 23 2014, 12:08 PM
NO ONE LIKES YOU GUYS
LIES

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]