Create Account

St. Louis Scarecrows GM Opening

With Riggsy not returning as GM of the Scarecrows, the SMJHL is seeking a positive, mature, and hardworking member to step into the role of St.Louis GM.

Basic Qualifications:
- Be a member of the Simulation Hockey League.

If this sounds like you send in your application to O4L, HFFO, or myself stating your:

Quote:
Name:

Your Philosophy on what you feel are the most important goals of being a SMJHL GM?:

What characteristics would you look for in selecting your Co-GM?:

How do you feel you would get along with the other current junior GMs?

A member on another SMJHL team writes a media article criticizing you and your team. How do you respond?

Assume you get the position but half way through the season you start to feel that your heart isn't really into it and the locker room is pretty dead. What do you do?

You select a player in the SMJHL draft. Following the draft the player says that he refuses to play for your team. Furthermore you are unable to get a "fair market value" for him. What do you do?

Will you read the Rulebook posted in the SMJHL head office carefully upon being hired (probably the most important question)?

No seriously will you actually?

Anything else you want to say:

Applications will be accepted until April 24 11:59 PM EST

Cheers!

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad

Name: bbp

Your Philosophy on what you feel are the most important goals of being a SMJHL GM?:

to dominate for years to come! i mean seriously i ain't no oilers fan rebuilds are for bitches who don't believe in the winning mentality. Wining at all costs every season!

What characteristics would you look for in selecting your Co-GM?:

friendship. its best to have someone who has your back. not some random who might challange your leadership.

How do you feel you would get along with the other current junior GMs?

what? i just will dominate. they will be my bitches and worship the land i walk on.

A member on another SMJHL team writes a media article criticizing you and your team. How do you respond?

with vengance. i will rig the sim so they miss the playoffs which i don't even know is possible int he NWJHL because hte name change was dumb.

Assume you get the position but half way through the season you start to feel that your heart isn't really into it and the locker room is pretty dead. What do you do?

trade everything LR > Success

You select a player in the SMJHL draft. Following the draft the player says that he refuses to play for your team. Furthermore you are unable to get a "fair market value" for him. What do you do?

oh..... depends. i would want to make the bitch sit. because i want him to leave the league so other people don't deal with his shit, but i'd make sure i'd get fair market value by selling the bitch on the black market. He'd fear leaving because i'd abuse his body.

Will you read the Rulebook posted in the SMJHL head office carefully upon being hired (probably the most important question)?

no shit. obviouslty i want to learn how to play byt he book so i can smack them bitches with it.

No seriously will you actually?

yes. im a history major bitches love reading.

Anything else you want to say:

i want to say that i was intoxicated and that i am a dragon slayer #TexasConferenceFinals.

[Image: livius.gif]

really hope im back to STL next season!
Good luck to all the other applicants

[Image: cuffana.png]

Not gonna apply. This one belongs to Cuffy ! Smile

Good luck guys!

:wub:

[Image: cuffana.png]