Create Account

IHF GMs Announced!

Will player updates be done before the swimming commences?

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

Quote:Originally posted by Spangle@Apr 28 2014, 01:15 PM
http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?act=ST&f=81&t=35823

WORLD GM APPS ARE UP EARLY BECAUSE ALL THE ROSTERS ARE IN.

If you were not selected by your team, you can apply to be World GM and you are also eligible to be picked by Team World.

EDIT: I thought meow had posted Team Canada's roster, but this'll still work out, since it doesn't really effect much.

Speaking of such, Canada's roster is out! There were some great guys I could've chosen and no doubt they'll be shining on Team World!

Good luck to everyone.

Quote:Originally posted by Cap'n Merica@Apr 28 2014, 12:33 PM
Will player updates be done before the swimming commences?
Yeahthat i need to know before i create the file.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

bump.

[Image: fever95.gif]
[Image: LpkqUbe.gif]

PREVIOUS PLAYER STATISTICS

I doubt it.

Also, World has found their GM and it is KezKincaid! Congrats! Please submit your roster and lines both on the board and via PM to fever ASAP.

Shit should definitely be updated before simming.

We've never done updates during an offseason for a tournament. It's always that updates wait until the preseason.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy75@Apr 29 2014, 03:50 PM
We've never done updates during an offseason for a tournament. It's always that updates wait until the preseason.

Yeahthat

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy75@Apr 29 2014, 07:20 PM
Yeahthat

[Image: 336.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy75@Apr 29 2014, 05:50 PM

Do we stop updating during the season when there are games left to play? No. So why do we stop updating for the IHF games? They are apart of this league, are they not? Makes sense to continue updating players.

Quote:Originally posted by Cap'n Merica@Apr 29 2014, 07:30 PM

Do we stop updating during the season when there are games left to play? No. So why do we stop updating for the IHF games? They are apart of this league, are they not? Makes sense to continue updating players.
It's not really a part of the "SHL" though. Look at the IHF irl, is it part of the NHL? No. The NHL stops practicing. Updating is our version of practicing with our team, while in IHF stuff, you rarely get much of a practice. It's the exact same thing.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy75@Apr 29 2014, 08:04 PM

It's not really a part of the "SHL" though. Look at the IHF irl, is it part of the NHL? No. The NHL stops practicing. Updating is our version of practicing with our team, while in IHF stuff, you rarely get much of a practice. It's the exact same thing.
An IHF training camp would be cool tbh :lol:

[Image: 336.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy75@Apr 29 2014, 06:34 PM

The NHL stops, but the players don't. We are now playing for another team, approved by the SHL to do so. I'm not asking for updates every sim, just at the beginning and before the gold medal game. Is two "practices" really too much to ask for?

I'll do all the SMJHL player updates.

OK done.

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies