Create Account

Corey Perry to Nucks?

any1 else hear the rumors about Corey Perry coming to the nucks? i first heard about it 2/3 weeks ago and just heard about it again. it'd be nice if he were to join, he'd be solid with Kes.

anyways the rumored offer is

Raymond
Ballard
C.Schneider

for

Corey Perry

the rumor was from a race car driver who knows no one from the nucks.

Be nice if it happens but no way it is legit.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Ducks will not be trading any of the big 3.

wouldnt mind this trade if it happens, especially schneider, hes a monster goalie

Doubt is a dream killer

Makes no sense. Raymond while good has never been consistent. The Ducks aren't looking for a goalie with Hiller locked up long term and Ballard while useful doesn't hold a lot of value.

I don't see the Ducks dealing any big name unless it's a really great deal that makes sense. This one doesn't

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

No

Didn't Schneider say that the management told him that he will not be traded this season? . I kno Perry with Kesler would be beast but depth but this will totally ruin our defense which has barely no depth

Discord are for plebs

:lol: Why wouldn't the ducks take this. Get rid of Hiller the way he's playing this season, get a good 2/3 line winger and a good 2nd pairing dman (first pairing on ducks)

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

This is the worst rumor, created by a group of numb-skulls, who run a bush-league hockey talk show. I read an article that retraced the origin of the rumor and every single panelist they questioned, ended up using a fellow panelist as their source.

Ultimately, one guy said that it was being reported to him, a couple weeks ago, Corey Perry was telling some Canucks' players: "See you soon".

Yup, solid grounds right there.

Umm why would the ducks trade a hart trophy winner and allstar for a 2-3 line winger, a defenseman who is playing terrible and a good fairly young goalie.