Create Account

Updater Message

How ya doin LAP? It seems like I will be updating You and if you guys have any issues/feedback/complaints/whatever please let me know either in here or in a PM. Cheers

Hey folks!

We’ve reshuffled updaters a bit, so I'll be taking over for you this season. In general, I expect to update on Sunday afternoons, so please have any updates you want included in the week's sims posted by 11AM EST on Sunday as a general rule.

The priority here is to get your TPE counted and put into your build, but I may ask you to do things a certain way to save me some time; I'll give you individual feedback for that if need be. Please free to tag me in your update thread, PM me, or message me on Discord (same username) if you have any questions or an issue to discuss!