Create Account

Updater Message

Salutations Jets ,

Last Update: May 16th, 2014

I am a rookie updater, however, I'm coming in and am looking to complete my first league job with 110% efficiency. I have been hired to represent yourself, as well as LAP, as your updater. Couple things that I'm sure you already know that will keep things running smooth:

1. Please make sure that your updates are fairly organized as it will make it easier for myself. I'm excited about this job and if all goes well and I still like it at the end of the season, I may want another season of updating. Wink

2. Please keep all updates to one post and continue to edit your updates throughout the week on it until I update you on Sunday. Next week, create a new post etc.

3. Provide a link always. :lol:

If you have any questions or concerns regarding your updates throughout the season, feel free to PM. If I find a problem with your updates, I'll comment below it and send you a PM. Smile

Good luck in S18!

Updated everyone - player pages will be done eventually.

Updated including player pages.

Updated into Sim and Player Pages done.

Howdy, Jets!

I'm your updater now since Pedro ran away. I'll be updating things today, If you have any questions let me know!

Cheers

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]