Create Account

Updater Message

I'll be the updater of your team (as well as New England). I will be updating every Friday night/Saturday night or afternoon. I'm not picky about updating formats but please add LINKS and keep a TPE count. Please put all your Links first before updating attributes.

So,

Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

+12 TPE
+12 to fighting (25--> 37)

TPE: 512

instead of:

Link 1

+1 to fighting (25--> 26)
TPE: 501

Link 2

+5 to fighting (26--> 31)
TPE: 506

Link 3

+6 to fighting (31--> 37)
TPE: 512

Good luck this season!

Is it cool if I just put a "Total" section at the bottom of the post?

Quote:Originally posted by 12jmoritz@May 23 2014, 11:55 PM
Is it cool if I just put a "Total" section at the bottom of the post?

That's fine.

Hey guys I will be your updater for the upcoming season. Just wanted to let you know I will be doing updates every week between Friday – Monday, if I miss something, if there is any issues send me a PM and I will correct it as soon as I possibly can. Also let me know if there is anything I can do better to make this process easier for yourself, because I know it can be annoying from time to time, and I am sure I will let you know what I need of you in turn too.

Good luck next season!

Hello, I'm your new updater. I'll get everything straightened out tonight and will generally complete the task on Sundays.

[edit] sorry guy's, busy with work and New England took more time than I expected, I'll be updating sporadically whenever I get a chance tomorrow and finish it up in the evening.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Wow sorry guys, I thought somebody covered for me last weekend. Will be updated later this afternoon.

Don't worry about it too much during the off-season since MAN is out. You can update though so you can lessen your workload instead of having a bunch of 100+ TPE updates to process Tongue

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Can you guy's please start keeping track of your caps?

Your updates should look similar to this: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=37657

Thanks. Cheers

Sorry guys haven't had Internet in the last couple of days. Should be resolved tmr and updates will for sure be done tmr as well.

Oh, hi! I'm taking over for Leo as your updater. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to shoot me a PM.

:D

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Hey Manhattan.

Just wanted to check in since we're around the halfway mark of the season. Update wise, everything seems to be going fine from my perspective. If you guys have any issues/feedback/complaints/whatever please let me know either in here or in a PM.

Thanks! :D

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!