Create Account

North Stars GM Vacancy Announcement

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Jun 12 2014, 12:31 AM

The master of having a flawless budget has returned.

Pls start GM'ing again.
still at it eh? these guys driving you crazy or what?

Quote:Originally posted by Harry@Jun 12 2014, 12:29 AM

Another 10 seasons of mediocrity  :ph34r:
more like 15 or whatever but who was counting

S19 is going to be a showdown of the budget titans imo

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Jun 12 2014, 01:26 AM
S19 is going to be a showdown of the budget titans imo
huh is that a new team? did I miss something?

Quote:Originally posted by jkrever@Jun 12 2014, 12:41 AM

huh is that a new team? did I miss something?

Naw, it's basically you, L4E, tez, and wade squaring off for who can submit an error-free budget first.

fever might be included, McZ would be except GoB holds him back with all of his contract clauses.

Threw my name in the hat given my life kinda took a turn i didnt really expect at all.

Doubt i get it but best of luck to all who applied an whoever the next GM is of the Stars

West Kendall

Yea I shall apply. If I don't get the job, it will be a mistake

Quote:Originally posted by Harry@Jun 12 2014, 06:29 AM

Another 10 seasons of mediocrity  :ph34r:

Would be a big step up from the teams current state :lol:

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Jun 12 2014, 12:52 AM

Naw, it's basically you, L4E, tez, and wade squaring off for who can submit an error-free budget first.

fever might be included, McZ would be except GoB holds him back with all of his contract clauses.
And Gorlab... I'm going to take as long as I fucking want to send in my budget submissions this year Wink

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Jun 12 2014, 01:52 AM

I'm just gonna say that Fevers budget setup is thanks to me when working with Ace Wink if I'd been a GM longer, you'd see my name in your little list of top quality budgets. Just sayin'

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Krever back to Toronto would probably be the wise thing to do.

But his player is so good :(

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Probably wont be terribly soon but curious if theres an ETA on this? Or even a lowered list of guys who could get the job(kinda like we did with thr expansion team).

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by Winteriscoming@Jun 12 2014, 12:48 PM
Probably wont be terribly soon but curious if theres an ETA on this? Or even a lowered list of guys who could get the job(kinda like we did with thr expansion team).

I don't even think there is a deadline on app submittal? Even that would be helpful for a timetable

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Applications will be accepted until tomorrow at 6 pm EST.

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Scratch that, midnight EST for the West coasters

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]