Create Account

SHL MEDIA RULES

How is this any different than only being allowed to do 4 graphics a week? I don't see people bitching about that.

Graders have better things to do than listen to 20 hours worth of podcasts a week. There would have been no point in putting a 1 hour cap on the podcasts if you could just do as many as you wanted each week, it's a shame that he even has to specify now.

Quote:Originally posted by Kit@Feb 1 2015, 11:28 PM

Which discourages people from doing it. C'mon Schultzy
Would you seriously want to sit there and listen to that many freaking podcasts each week? It's the absolute worst type of media to grade, because you can't just be a fast reader or know what's good and bad in terms of graphics to speed it up. Screw that.

Quote:Originally posted by Caillean@Feb 2 2015, 01:30 AM
How is this any different than only being allowed to do 4 graphics a week? I don't see people bitching about that.

Graders have better things to do than listen to 20 hours worth of podcasts a week. There would have been no point in putting a 1 hour cap on the podcasts if you could just do as many as you wanted each week, it's a shame that he even has to specify now.
I have bitched about that tbh.
Cap articles then. Be fair about it. Dont punish people who can't write

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Quote:Originally posted by Caillean@Feb 1 2015, 11:30 PM

Gorlab really doesn't have anything better to do

[Image: i9GZU7qsFDRO1.gif]

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Kit@Feb 2 2015, 01:31 AM

I have bitched about that tbh.
Cap articles then. Be fair about it. Dont punish people who can't write

No.

Quote:Originally posted by Caillean@Feb 2 2015, 01:31 AM

Would you seriously want to sit there and listen to that many freaking podcasts each week? It's the absolute worst type of media to grade, because you can't just be a fast reader or know what's good and bad in terms of graphics to speed it up. Screw that.
I listened to every podcast when this rule wasn't in place. People have more of a variety in podcasts to chose from. If you want to discourage podcasts give me a good reason why. Personally I Think they are the most entertaining media

Affiliate of:

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Feb 2 2015, 01:32 AM

No.
Why

Affiliate of:

because Articles are much easier to grade and submitting multiple articles per week is something people do often in terms of TEAM REVIEWS or SERIES REVIEWS or TOP FORWARD/DMEN/GOALIES, etc.

ITT: Classic S20 bitching.

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Feb 2 2015, 01:34 AM
because Articles are much easier to grade and submitting multiple articles per week is something people do often in terms of TEAM REVIEWS or SERIES REVIEWS or TOP FORWARD/DMEN/GOALIES, etc.

ITT: Classic S20 bitching.
Hire me To grade podcasts then. Just because something makes your job harder doesn't mean you should ban it. That's just lazy talk. I used to submit multiple podcasts per week. If I want to I should be able to

Affiliate of:

Gorlab are you saying I cannot do 5 20 minute podcasts?

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Feb 2 2015, 01:37 AM
Gorlab are you saying I cannot do 5 20 minute podcasts?

Yes. Yes I am.... but I guess you could do them over the course of 5 weeks.

Quote:Originally posted by Kit@Feb 2 2015, 01:36 AM

Hire me To grade podcasts then. Just because something makes your job harder doesn't mean you should ban it. That's just lazy talk. I used to submit multiple podcasts per week. If I want to I should be able to

Okay and then in 2 weeks or less you will agree with me and regret your decision immensely.

...JK I'm not hiring you.

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Feb 1 2015, 11:41 PM

Yes. Yes I am.... but I guess you could do them over the course of 5 weeks.

You are the worst person ever and quite frankly are terrible at your job.

I didn't say this, the shark did.

[Image: i9GZU7qsFDRO1.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Feb 2 2015, 01:41 AM

Okay and then in 2 weeks or less you will agree with me and regret your decision immensely.

...JK I'm not hiring you.
Have fun finding the 1 hour of shl content in my next 7 hour cast where 6 hours are unrelated

Affiliate of:

Please stop insinuating that I am the person inside of that Shark suit. It was actually CJ James. He was the top of his dance class in arts college and also crafted the costume himself from scratch.