Create Account

SHL MEDIA RULES

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Feb 1 2015, 11:44 PM
Please stop insinuating that I am the person inside of that Shark suit. It was actually CJ James. He was the top of his dance class in arts college and also crafted the costume himself from scratch.

What?

I am the Shark

[Image: i9GZU7qsFDRO1.gif]

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

NO! IT'S CJ JAMES. He snuck out of the Patriots Locker Room at half time, because he's Tom Brady and Bill Belichick, to do that routine with his ex-gf Katy Perry.

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Feb 1 2015, 11:45 PM
NO! IT'S CJ JAMES. He snuck out of the Patriots Locker Room at half time, because he's Tom Brady and Bill Belichick, to do that routine with his ex-gf Katy Perry.

No man. Tom Brady and Bill Bellichek were the balls who were fully inflated for once.

I, Stephen Gostowski was the Shark

Quote:Originally posted by Kit@Feb 1 2015, 11:33 PM

I listened to every podcast when this rule wasn't in place. People have more of a variety in podcasts to chose from. If you want to discourage podcasts give me a good reason why. Personally I Think they are the most entertaining media
You thinking it's the most entertaining media isn't really a compelling reason for me in regards to why they should be unlimited. I've read medias, I've looked at graphics, and to this day the only podcast I've listened to was a VHL one where someone called me cancer, and I only listened cuz someone told me about it. Just because you're ok with listening to every single podcast that comes though doesn't mean everyone is, and to me I honestly think that there being upwards of 5 hours of podcasts a week can and SHOULD be considered excessive, especially considering there IS other media that can be done. Everyone CAN write, so don't say that some people can't. It's a question of whether it's easier to just talk for an hour or write up so many words. The difference is it's easier to get away with rambling on about bullshit in podcasts if it gets to the point where they're too long/there's too many and the grader skips any of it than it is in a written media. It's easy to say from our point of view as non-podcast graders that everyone should be allowed to do as many as they want. But our points of view (even though I agree with Gorlab) don't matter. The graders do. And if they don't want to sit there listening to people talk about stupid shit like their sex life for over 5 hours a week, I can hardly say I blame them.

fuck

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelzĀ  - mikael koskinen

Dragons sticking together like

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee The Shark@Feb 1 2015, 11:48 PM
Dragons sticking together like

Bruh, aint a dragon thing.
It's a podcasts suck thing.
Also I think report shouldn't be where it is, it should be reply there cuz I definitely clicked report thinking it was reply.

Quote:Originally posted by Caillean@Feb 1 2015, 11:51 PM

Bruh, aint a dragon thing.
It's a podcasts suck thing.
Also I think report shouldn't be where it is, it should be reply there cuz I definitely clicked report thinking it was reply.

First off.... The Talk is Buster ft JayWhy and the Royal Tannerbaums are great podcasts.

And the Klosecast is decent.

FACTS

Quote:Originally posted by Caillean@Feb 2 2015, 01:47 AM

You thinking it's the most entertaining media isn't really a compelling reason for me in regards to why they should be unlimited. I've read medias, I've looked at graphics, and to this day the only podcast I've listened to was a VHL one where someone called me cancer, and I only listened cuz someone told me about it. Just because you're ok with listening to every single podcast that comes though doesn't mean everyone is, and to me I honestly think that there being upwards of 5 hours of podcasts a week can and SHOULD be considered excessive, especially considering there IS other media that can be done. Everyone CAN write, so don't say that some people can't. It's a question of whether it's easier to just talk for an hour or write up so many words. The difference is it's easier to get away with rambling on about bullshit in podcasts if it gets to the point where they're too long/there's too many and the grader skips any of it than it is in a written media. It's easy to say from our point of view as non-podcast graders that everyone should be allowed to do as many as they want. But our points of view (even though I agree with Gorlab) don't matter. The graders do. And if they don't want to sit there listening to people talk about stupid shit like their sex life for over 5 hours a week, I can hardly say I blame them.
You realize you don't Get money for NoN shl related talk. Like I said I'd grade. Personally j don't read all the media because I have dyslexia and it's very difficult to sit down and read so much. Listening is easier. everyone can write. But I'll use myself as Another example. I have dysgraphia (look it up) it's extremely tedious to write. Great. You don't listen to podcasts. A lot of People do. I see no harm to anyone other than the grades with unlimited podcasts

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

I ain't coming back into this thread cuz Caillean already shut shit down.

1 podcast per week boys. If you want more $$, then get those fingers a clicking on the keys and put out some Hallsy-esque walls of text.

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Feb 1 2015, 11:56 PM

1 podcast per week boys. If you want more $$, then get those fingers a clicking on the keys and put out some Hallsy-esque walls of text.

Look out for TvTakeOff.TV

My new website launching mid 2015!

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Feb 2 2015, 01:56 AM

U haven't heard The last of me. When I get to a computer your going down Gor.

<3

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee The Shark@Feb 1 2015, 11:53 PM

First off.... The Talk is Buster ft JayWhy and the Royal Tannerbaums are great podcasts.

And the Klosecast is decent.

FACTS

NOPE PODCASTS SUCK LA LA LA

All I can say is I got lots of respect for graders of podcasts. I know I couldn't be assed to listen to people talk about SHL, I can barely read about it sometimes :(

Quote:Originally posted by Caillean@Feb 2 2015, 12:00 AM

NOPE PODCASTS SUCK LA LA LA

All I can say is I got lots of respect for graders of podcasts. I know I couldn't be assed to listen to people talk about SHL, I can barely read about it sometimes :(

Royal Tannerbaums is an entertainment podcast and not shl related :((

Quote:Originally posted by Kit@Feb 1 2015, 11:54 PM

You realize you don't Get money for NoN shl related talk. Like I said I'd grade. Personally j don't read all the media because I have dyslexia and it's very difficult to sit down and read so much. Listening is easier. everyone can write. But I'll use myself as Another example. I have dysgraphia (look it up) it's extremely tedious to write. Great. You don't listen to podcasts. A lot of People do. I see no harm to anyone other than the grades with unlimited podcasts
It's not about getting money for it though, it's about the fact that they still have to sit there and listen to it.
Apologies then about your dyslexia and dysgraphia, I guess I shouldn't have said everyone can write. That said however, it seems like podcasts usually tend to go on for a while because people ramble in hopes that it'll get looked over.
I dunno. I would support medias being capped too for the sake of fairness, but I don't think that podcasts should be unlimited just because media is, otherwise I'd personally say that I think graphics should be unlimited then too. And again, I already said that I'm not basing my opinion off my not listening to podcasts. But of all the people I've talked to that have had to grade podcasts, not a single one enjoys listening to them.