Create Account

GIANTS WIN!!!!!!!! GIANTS WIN!!!!!!!

04-19-2020, 01:43 PMOtrebor13 Wrote:
04-19-2020, 01:26 PMCarlz Wrote: If only we still had commissioners that everyone made fun of.

Imagine how one of the current HO would react if people said anything close to the things about them as we did to Spangs back in the day

As someone who was around the SHL way back when, I know what it was like. The SHL was incredibly toxic on the forums because people enjoyed being incredibly rude, vulgar and disrespectful towards one another. The fact that you - and whoever else in these last few days - continue to reminisce about the SHL way back when and believe it was far superior because of the lack of censorship/punishment is mind blowing. The SHL drove away a lot of people who legitimately liked hockey and wanted to be a part of the league because of the constant bullshit that went on around the forums.

I came back to the SHL as a member who once was around, and I have to say, the SHL is much better off right now. There's still some bullshit and drama, that won't change, but it's so much more tasteful that it once was. If you want to be someone who can actually be a part of the SHL community (even though idk if that's possible anymore), then by all means. If you've got nothing good to contribute, either don't say it or leave.

The fact that there are members who bash the current SHL/leadership because they can't say what they want, when they want, to who they want is worrisome. Thinking about the good old times when you guys would troll and bash people and just laugh at others. I was around during that time. Nobody besides the trollers found it funny, nobody liked it. You guys should grow up and realize things change. You don't like it, leave.
Finally, someone relevant to come and hit me with a good shot.

Respect

04-19-2020, 01:26 PMCarlz Wrote:
02-05-2012, 11:26 PMSpangle Wrote: Towel  Towel  Towel

Lots of haters here, lmao. Haters gonna hate.
If only we still had commissioners that everyone made fun of.

Imagine how one of the current HO would react if people said anything close to the things about them as we did to Spangs back in the day

I disappear forever and come back to find that Carl misses me.

06-07-2020, 10:54 AMSpangle Wrote:
04-19-2020, 01:26 PMCarlz Wrote: If only we still had commissioners that everyone made fun of.

#FireSpangs

Ninja

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

06-07-2020, 11:01 AMO4L Wrote:
06-07-2020, 10:54 AMSpangle Wrote: I disappear forever and come back to find that Carl misses me.

#FireSpangs

Ninja

Sweet nostalgia

Hi Ofie!

06-07-2020, 10:54 AMSpangle Wrote:

I do miss you tbh

04-18-2020, 01:58 PMnour Wrote: we received 2 complaints from Site Member @caltroit_red_flames about his site rep being brigaded