Create Account

Point Task Director Vacancy also co-director

Looking for a new Point Task Director and a CO-point task director. We will be hiring the Point Task Director first and the co afterwards with input from the Point Task Director. If you are interested in the Point Task Director please PM myself or any of the BoD members. I would like to hear of some of your point task ideas, how many you would like to do in a season (Besides the “given” ones we do every season ie. Draft, S.19 Predictions, RD.1 Predictions, CW…ect). I also want to know what kinds of point tasks you will focus on: writing, graphics, anything new, or something we have not done in a long time. I expect a Point Task Director to lead the team by creating the ideas for point tasks and the co will support you by tallying points or running a task while you are away.

Once again if interested please PM myself or any of the BoD and this currently is just for the Point Task Director.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

Just bumping this for more exposure still looking I have a couple of applicants but I want to make sure everyone has a chance to apply.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride