Create Account

Rapid fire Q & A with Arton Laxk

Ok so here's a chance to shoot out some questions for this young Swedish prospect, ask away people!

What team do you want to see yourself play for?

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by artermis@Jun 29 2014, 04:23 PM
What team do you want to see yourself play for?
"I'd say Vancouver, the city is beautiful and people are nice as I heard from Sweden!"

Quote:Originally posted by SoySauceParty@Jun 29 2014, 08:47 PM

"I'd say Vancouver, the city is beautiful and people are nice as I heard from Sweden!"

[Image: chuck-norris-approves-o.gif]

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Do you think it will be a challenge adjusting to the "North American" style of hockey?

Will you be more interested in being a team player or your own personal stats?

Quote:Originally posted by M-Dawg@Jun 29 2014, 05:00 PM
Do you think it will be a challenge adjusting to the "North American" style of hockey?
"Indeed it would be. It's always tough to adjust to another style that we are not used to. But I would still try my best to adapt to it. At the end of the day, it's still the same game(chuckles), so that I'm really looking forward to this new goal of my life."

Quote:Originally posted by cfekete@Jun 29 2014, 05:10 PM
Will you be more interested in being a team player or your own personal stats?
"I would love to be a team player. As a goalie, being able to communicate well with the team is really important. Without that bond between the players and the goalie, it would be hard to achieve our goal - to win games."

bump

Welcome Cheers

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

I admittedly have not read much about your style of play. What method of goaltending do you utilize (standup, butterfly, hybrid, etc.), and what SHL goalie would you compare yourself to (if any)?

Would you like to be drafted by a team with more skilled players to help you out up front, rather than rely on your goaltending?

Quote:Originally posted by M-Dawg@Jun 30 2014, 12:16 AM
I admittedly have not read much about your style of play. What method of goaltending do you utilize (standup, butterfly, hybrid, etc.), and what SHL goalie would you compare yourself to (if any)?

Would you like to be drafted by a team with more skilled players to help you out up front, rather than rely on your goaltending?
"My style of play is hybrid. Currently I am not very familiar with the goalies in SHL, so I think I would answer this once I get the chance to read more about them! I would want to get drafted by a more skilled team, then they can help me to adapt to the 'North American' style of hockey, and to assist me to be a better goalie than I was."

European goaltenders usually are the stud of the league as of now, so do you expect to continue the trend with Laxk?

Are you ready for the SMJHL Draft?

Who do you portray your goaltending play after?

Quote:Originally posted by Jon@Jun 30 2014, 07:57 PM
European goaltenders usually are the stud of the league as of now, so do you expect to continue the trend with Laxk?

Are you ready for the SMJHL Draft?

Who do you portray your goaltending play after?
"Absolutely, I am very confident to bring in some positive elements for my team and for the league."

"I'm ready, I would be super active and be committed to the draft."

"I'd say my goaltending style is similar to Scrivens and Bobrovsky, calm and ready for every game."