Create Account

S19 - Pre Season Index

Quote:Originally posted by Champion39+Jul 17 2014, 05:24 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Champion39 @ Jul 17 2014, 05:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->

Yeahthat[/b]

<!--QuoteBegin-Anchorage42@Jul 17 2014, 05:32 PM

Yeahthat
[/quote]

Yeahthat

I just had too Tongue

Quote:Originally posted by mryourface2468@Jul 17 2014, 04:37 PM

Yeahthat

I just had too Tongue

Yeahthat

I just had to, too

I think finding a balance is important. I think because so many of us want to be involved in the sim and not all of us were involved in the IF it makes waiting hard because we've invested time to players. I agree with trying to save players in the SHL and for that week but even if the SMJHL had a week preseason or if we had a few combines so that way we could see how our players preformed pre or post draft such as an east west post draft scrimmage with lines based on what team you got drafted on?

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Anchorage42@Jul 17 2014, 06:45 PM

Yeahthat

I just had to, too

Yeahthat
You fucker, double posting
This is supposed to be a unique chain

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by artermis@Jul 17 2014, 07:59 PM

Yeahthat
You fucker, double posting
This is supposed to be a unique chain

Yeahthat

#TrendSetter

I don't think you guys grasp how difficult it is to get everything set up. It is like this every season but it's extra hard because of the influx of new members. I know it's tiresome for you guys right now, but I guarantee you it was 50 times more tiresome for us.

We're not complaining or anything 74, but misery loves company and we're having a fun time bitching to each other. This is keeping us occupied. Trust me, we appreciate everything that's being done. I only created the preseason bitchfest thread to keep all the bitching in one place so you vets wouldnt get annoyed.

[Image: zNTg4Ew.png]
thanks @suavemente !

It's happening! :ahh!:

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Quote:Originally posted by prettyburn@Jul 17 2014, 09:04 PM
It's happening!&nbsp; :ahh!:

IT IS?

Quote:Originally posted by Seventy-Four@Jul 17 2014, 09:50 PM
I don't think you guys grasp how difficult it is to get everything set up. It is like this every season but it's extra hard because of the influx of new members. I know it's tiresome for you guys right now, but I guarantee you it was 50 times more tiresome for us.

Yeahthat

Lines are the single handed largest pain in the ass with the STHS.

Either way, we're up, babies.

I did a small portion of the pre-season, 14 games or so (total, I think about 5 games, or roughly half) to give the GMs a chance to comb over the teams to make sure I got it right (seriously guys, look at your lines, I went cross-eyed about half way through, I just want to make sure the players are in the right spots).

Seventy-Four, outside of being my favourite number, you did an excellent job, thank-you again.

As for the pre-season/regular season stuff. It's a very easy transition. The hardest part of the job is tinkering with the lines and making sure the rosters are set.

its here!!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE

Jack and 74, you guys are amazing!

Thank you guys continually for all of your hard work

Quote:Originally posted by SoySauceParty@Jul 17 2014, 09:09 PM
Jack and 74, you guys are amazing!
Yeahthat Seriously, you guys are the best. :-x

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]