Create Account

Interested Prospects - Season 20

1. What is it about the Chiefs that attracts you (other than the greatest of all time logo)? Organization

2. Please provide a link to your player page and player updates. Under sig

3. What sort of player would you classify yourself as? What sort of player would you like to be (NHL comparison)? I am a twf that aims to be a point leader as well. I like playing both ends of the game. I compare myself to Toews.

4. What are your career goals? Win the challenge cup and drink vodka from it

5. Describe your personality. Friendly and determined

6. How do you think you could get along with Banjo and I? Good enough Wink

7. *MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION!* Who's hotter - Oshie or (Patrick) Kane? This signifies whether you'll get along with Banjo or myself.
Oshie's Girlfriend

[Image: 6c148GU.png]
[Image: 1JDgYfw.png]

Quote:7. *MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION!* Who's hotter - Oshie or (Patrick) Kane? This signifies whether you'll get along with Banjo or myself.
[b]Oshie's Girlfriend
[/b]

Look, I'm flattered but I don't think of you in that way.

Keep them coming! Great job with these.

Really great stuff guys! Feel free to message myself or 74 if you have any questions.

1. What is it about the Chiefs that attracts you (other than the greatest of all time logo)? The history of the team, I never got to play for you guys with my other players.

2. Please provide a link to your player page and player updates.
Player page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=37188
Player update page: http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showt...14&#entry944472

3. What sort of player would you classify yourself as? What sort of player would you like to be (NHL comparison)? I wanna be a superstar in this league, I complare myself to carey Price

4. What are your career goals? Be a good teammate and just have as many productive seasons as I can

5. Describe your personality. Im a fun person who just likes to mess around and have a good time.

6. How do you think you could get along with Banjo and I? Get 5 guys.

7. *MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION!* Who's hotter - Oshie or (Patrick) Kane? This signifies whether you'll get along with Banjo or myself. Kaner, I enhoy beatting up cabbies

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread