Create Account

Leeds United: An FM14 Story

New Israeli owner; Benjamin Netanyahu recently bought British football club Leeds United of the Sky Bet Championship league (L2 of Britian). He brought with him the new coach for the franchise; Ariel Ben-Zimbris, an Israeli-American national who had over 100 appearances for the Israeli national team and spent 11 years at Real Madrid winning 2 Champions league trophies.

Benjamin brought along with him a balance of 1 billion U.S. Dollars and 500 Million dollars just for transfers?!? But here is the problem, no one wants to join. It is Zimbris' job to impress his owner with signings, get them into the BPL, and get people excited to play for Leeds United. Can he complete this challenge?

Find out in the following FM 14 Story!

[Image: MaU5eKD.png]
[Image: kECK2tc.png]

Okay, so let's fucking start this off right! First signing as the Manager of Leeds... we bring to you out of the mouth's of our fierce rival Manchester United....

LUKE SHAW

For 40 Million dollars we were able to attain a wonder-kid by his own right. He solidifies our weakness at that spot (LB) and we're currently focusing on fixing the RB and the AML with this team so that we will compete.

We're eyeing a few more players before the season starts and I hope I won't have to overpay many players in their contractual terms.

Now our first game... against one of the favorites for the La Liga title...

Atletico madrid.

Here is how our line-up looks!

[Image: Untitled_zpscf10312e.png]

I'll provide some coverage, not too much though.

Around the 18th minute after they've been controlling the game I put in Brown for McCormack due to an injury he had picked up.

Let's see how it goes from there.

Half-Time possesion is 73 % them 27 % Leeds. I really need to find some better mid-fielders. I should potentially just get rid of my wings and play a 4-2-3-1 for my team in the future. All 5 of the midfielders will be central based though.

Finally they scored, Diego Costa off of the corner from Gabi. No coverage, straight to him. They have 15 shots, we have 2. Time to make some subs and test out some other players.

Game ended; Atletico 1; Leeds 0
Possesion 63/37

the switch to the 4-2-3-1 really helped out the team, we moved the ball up at points but had trouble connecting. Atletico could still find gaps through the defense, some changes are on their way.

Our first complete turn-down occured post-match.

After contacting Tottanham for the player Kyle Naughton and agreeing on some sum of cash, the player Naughton refused to talk contracts with leeds united. Will there be any backlash?

And the backlash has occurred!

Leeds has signed wonderkid....

RAHEEM STERLING

for 22.5 million and a 150 K per week salary. Tossed out a lot of cash to convince him to come to this shit-hole. Hopefully he can bring the much needed flair to our squad.

Also Julian Green turned us down after we were willing to shell out 19 million for him. Of course, no contract talks occured.

We have also signed fellow striker to Raheem...

Connor Whickham

for 11.5 million it was great to see I could sign him.

I'm now looking to help out the defense and my central midfield. Maybe I could piece something together for now.

My last move for now, and I'll take a break.

We lost 4-0 to Hull :FP:

Coming in from southampton... we have brought in on the opposite side of Luke Shaw.... Nathaniel Clyne! -- for 21.5 million

We also signed for 26 million Eder Alvarez... Balanta