Create Account

Join Team Finland! Current Powerhouse!

Hello new member and welcome to the SHL!!

I am grimmsterj, and along with JayWhy75, I am going to be leading Team Finland to gold medals and global domination!

Here at Team Finland, we strive for current success and success for the future. If our future generations are to be successful, we need you! If you select Finland as your birthplace, you will be making one of the best decisions for your new player.

If you have any more questions about why Finland is the greatest, please feel free to message me!

Thank you! Cheers Finland

3-1 in the friendlies after beating Team USA, Sweden, and Norway. Our only loss was a thriller to Canada (5-3, but they got an empty netter). Finland is arguably the 2nd best team in the WORLD, but that isn't good enough for us. We need to be the best, and the only way for Finland to take out Canada is for YOU to join us.

#FleeForFinland

Want to join the #1 Team in the entire world? Then join Team Finland!!!

Finland has been one of the Top 3 teams in the IIHF for awhile, and we are #1 in the most recent rankings. If you could choose to join the team who is going to win the Cup you would join, so why not join the team who is going to win the gold? Finland

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=45503&st=0

Sick of hearing all the drama from Team Russia and Team Canada but still want to be a part of one of the best teams in the world? Come to Team Finland where we actually focus on playing hockey!

2nd in the world in the current rankings!

bump cuz Finland roolz canaduh droolz

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Jul 2 2016, 06:08 PM
bump cuz Finland roolz canaduh droolz

Tempted to use my mod power to "invade" and destroy this inferior nation.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Come play for Finland! We really need defensemen!

Finland looking for a defenseman transfer still, will likely play immediately

I'm comin'!

Just, uh, won't be until S33.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Tanner@Sep 7 2016, 02:42 PM
I'm comin'!

Just, uh, won't be until S33.
better late than never o:-)

We're fresh off of winning a gold medal. Join us :->

PM me if you'd like to transfer to Team Finland

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Nov 8 2016, 07:45 PM
We're fresh off of winning a gold medal. Join us :->

PM me if you'd like to transfer to Team Finland
PM'ing You

We're always looking for new, active players to join us here at Team Finland. BUT, I must advise you that it will be quite difficult to crack the roster as a young player at defense or as a goalie. We'll be seeing some holes open up on our roster at forward soon as some players retire and decline in playing ability.

Quote:Originally posted by WannabeFinn@Mar 28 2017, 08:10 PM
We're always looking for new, active players to join us here at Team Finland. BUT, I must advise you that it will be quite difficult to crack the roster as a young player at defense or as a goalie. We'll be seeing some holes open up on our roster at forward soon as some players retire and decline in playing ability.
Me! :D

[Image: giphy.gif]

Finland gonna be looking for some forwards soon! C'mon over you kiddos Finland