Create Account

Join Team Germany! Die Mannshaft

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@Jul 24 2016, 11:30 AM

If I am correct, I look to be the only active German Goaltender in either league.

I might have missed Weekes though.
I believe Weeks is retired or so to be but yeah, we are in need of active goalies.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

Quote:Originally posted by NUCK@Jul 24 2016, 01:02 PM

I believe Weeks is retired or so to be but yeah, we are in need of active goalies.

Excited for the chance to be Germany's starting goaltender for years to come. I am super excited about it.

[Image: 3GSD0dd.gif]
[Image: m1IMt5k.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@Jul 24 2016, 12:09 PM

Excited for the chance to be Germany's starting goaltender for years to come. I am super excited about it.
That's supper cool, this league has lots of goalies just not enough dedicated ones.

Bojo Machine
Player builder

Quote:Originally posted by NUCK@Jul 24 2016, 01:18 PM

That's supper cool, this league has lots of goalies just not enough dedicated ones.

I've noticed that. Why exactly is that? I am already hooked and been here 3 days.

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@Jul 24 2016, 12:28 PM

I've noticed that. Why exactly is that? I am already hooked and been here 3 days.

Different people different issues.

Biggest problem is goalies are far more limited for roster spots. SO you may have 100 tenders league wide but some one will have to play back up or possible spend more time in the juniors ( which is not bad at all ). Thats when peoples interest levels start to drop and we get stuck with a lot of mediocre goalies not updating and only a small percentage of great ones.

Bojo Machine
Player builder

Quote:Originally posted by NUCK@Jul 24 2016, 04:03 PM

Different people different issues.

Biggest problem is goalies are far more limited for roster spots. SO you may have 100 tenders league wide but some one will have to play back up or possible spend more time in the juniors ( which is not bad at all ). Thats when peoples interest levels start to drop and we get stuck with a lot of mediocre goalies not updating and only a small percentage of great ones.

I definitely get that. They are a bit finnicky and you have to really work hard with them to get them to perform. My STHS experience has taught me that much. I just am anxious to take on my responsibility and develop as a killer goaltender in this league. No quitting for this kid.

We're a young and upcoming team in the IIHF. We have some great young players already and are looking for a few more. If you have any interest in being part of a great young team of active players. Join Team Germany.

Defenseman are a big need right now too!

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@Nov 8 2016, 09:06 AM
We're a young and upcoming team in the IIHF. We have some great young players already and are looking for a few more. If you have any interest in being part of a great young team of active players. Join Team Germany.

Defenseman are a big need right now too!

Hi, rookie German defenseman here. Assimilate me

#GOJETSGO
[Image: pQ2EKtU.png]
S32 SHL Draft No. 1 Overall

[Image: SHLEmoteJets.png]
Max Weber || D#39 || Portland Admirals/Winnipeg Jets ||

Quote:Originally posted by MWHazard@Nov 8 2016, 01:14 PM

Hi, rookie German defenseman here. Assimilate me

You'll already be on the list! You're a member of Team Germany and will be listed on the current seasons roster. :D

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@Nov 8 2016, 11:19 AM

You'll already be on the list! You're a member of Team Germany and will be listed on the current seasons roster.  :D

Oh, sweet. I didn't even know if I needed to formally apply or something.

#GOJETSGO

Quote:Originally posted by MWHazard@Nov 8 2016, 01:51 PM

Oh, sweet. I didn't even know if I needed to formally apply or something.

Anyone that creates a player and puts their nationality as one of the current IIHF teams is automatically sorted onto that team unless they put an clause in their original creation thread or they transfer to another team. :D

We don't have a lot of young (if any) defensive prospects for Germany. So you're like a golden idol for the team right now.

Quote:Originally posted by InciteHysteria@Nov 8 2016, 12:01 PM

Anyone that creates a player and puts their nationality as one of the current IIHF teams is automatically sorted onto that team unless they put an clause in their original creation thread or they transfer to another team.  :D

We don't have a lot of young (if any) defensive prospects for Germany. So you're like a golden idol for the team right now.

WORSHIP ME. Just kidding, excited for the future then Smile

#GOJETSGO

Quote:Originally posted by MWHazard@Nov 8 2016, 02:44 PM

WORSHIP ME. Just kidding, excited for the future then Smile

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yYz3E4MckSw"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yYz3E4MckSw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

If you would like to have the best member in your LR for sure .... come to Germany B)

McZ-God will teach you all

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

How does one play for said team germany?