Create Account

2014-15 Canucks Discussion

Quote:Originally posted by JumpierPegasus@Nov 5 2014, 12:47 AM

Kesler(n) [keh-slurr] - a cancer, specifically grown in the locker room of a team. Best remedy is a Bonino, a clutch as fuck hockey player. McCann can also be administered to the area in the future, but not right away
Using Sbisa is not recommended, as it only causes more problems.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Quote:Originally posted by raymond3000@Nov 5 2014, 01:10 AM

Using Sbisa is not recommended, as it only causes more problems.
If any problems occur while applying Bonino, please see <s>Torts</s> I mean Willie.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Bald Bonino > Hairy Kesler

#inboninowetrust

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6wH_FjPnQVU"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6wH_FjPnQVU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Discord are for plebs

[Image: KM3wkB.jpg]
[Image: 4nmCXv.jpg]

Here goes nothing!

04-14-2020, 09:49 PMbluesfan55 Wrote: 28 is old you fucking moron

LOL thats good one

West Kendall

I'd be stressed if I played for the Canucks too. Nothing like knowing if you lose your city could be subject to riots :lol:

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

BONER!

Discord are for plebs

[Image: Vtp71SX.gif]

Fuckin Honey Badger with the hatty!

Horvat with 3 assists. Fantastic game from him, glad to see him earn the minutes from Willie. Really looks like he belongs in the NHL for sure

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

What im interested to see is how the line-up is going to be set when everyone is healthy. Im guessing for a rotation between a bunch of guys to see who gets the scratch

2 goals against in 53 seconds, Kings win 3-2...Miller needs to make the saves on those last 2 goals, but overall a complete gongshow from the Canucks tonight. We need Hamhuis back ASAP.

We need Hammy back and Miller needs to make 2 easy saves but instead losses the game ...... fucking bums.

A couple shots on net wouldnt have hurt either FFS.

Oh and making the pass count double FFS.

[Image: c3936a1e67537ed2c9716b30ba8432ee.png]

BUBBA -- Roster===Updates

Bojo Machine
League of Accomplished Players
Player builder

wild fan here. seeing as my team has gone to shit for the time being. i'd like to use this time to focus on another team. i have chosen the vancouver canucks because they are the closest to where i live. canuck fans please fill me in with important information about your team.

Quote:Originally posted by Dolph Ziggler@Jan 3 2015, 10:52 PM
wild fan here. seeing as my team has gone to shit for the time being. i'd like to use this time to focus on another team. i have chosen the vancouver canucks because they are the closest to where i live. canuck fans please fill me in with important information about your team.

Prepare to be disappointed for life, it'll be fun though.