Create Account

Poll: what should we do
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keep it going
0%
0 0%
Shut it down
0%
0 0%
Put it on hiatus, with an eye towards bringing it back
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

EEL

Quote:Originally posted by kebrik@Feb 20 2012, 02:57 PM
Not every player is playing in the IHF.

Yeahthat

[Image: w2d9MYW.png]

having two leagues is a good idea but i dont like people having two players, but again i used it to my advantage

just end it

Shut it down.

I thought from the get go, the EEL was doomed. If, and that's a big IF, it were to be brought back, it should be a VERY limited schedule and it should NOT interfere with any SHL ongoings.

Why don't we just allow 1 extra player per user for Juniors/SHL? I don't see what would be so bad about that.

Quote:Originally posted by HOFF@Feb 20 2012, 06:11 PM
Why don't we just allow 1 extra player per user for Juniors/SHL? I don't see what would be so bad about that.

That's kind of how I feel. I like Dustin Rose but I've never been clear on his future as an EEL/NWJHLer. If we don't want to have a 2nd player in the SHL, what about leaving the EELers as perpetual draftees for junior teams when recruitment is down? Better to have active EEL players than inactives in juniors, IMO.

Quote:Originally posted by Gifter of Bikes@Feb 20 2012, 06:41 PM

That's kind of how I feel. I like Dustin Rose but I've never been clear on his future as an EEL/NWJHLer. If we don't want to have a 2nd player in the SHL, what about leaving the EELers as perpetual draftees for junior teams when recruitment is down? Better to have active EEL players than inactives in juniors, IMO.
No the EEL players are part of the reason this junior season is so bad......Juniors needs to be for juniors and that is it. Get rid of the EEL. And fuck no to everybody getting 2 players terrible idea

There are other player leagues out there if you want a 2nd player. I think having one player will make it work best, the EELers filling into juniors was a bad idea.

[Image: ArmiaJr.png]

Never was a part of the EEL but since I've been here, it literally hasn't moved, been touched, nor do I see any discussions being drum up about it's next season.

The EEL players in the juniors also need to go away. Knowing STHS like I do, I can say that having veteran players with better ratings, even on lower lines, is potentially hurting the statistics of many of the actual rookie players.

That and I think using EEL players to backfill open juniors spots has caused the league to get lazy on the recruiting end.

Edit.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by City Of Walrus@Feb 20 2012, 10:01 PM
Edit.
Did you rage or something and then change your mind?

Quote:Originally posted by Nero@Feb 21 2012, 07:49 AM

Did you rage or something and then change your mind?
Lol nah, I'm still on the fence.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by City Of Walrus@Feb 21 2012, 10:23 AM

Lol nah, I'm still on the fence.
Oh okay, was gonna say...Admins can still view your original post, even tho u edited. So anything incriminating...

It was awful, kill it with fire.

Addition by subtraction, let's get rid of it!

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

It's gone.