Nick Young
Ed Davis

for
CHA
Kidd-Gilchrist
P.j Hairston

Good deal or nah?

[Image: 336.jpg]

Cap wise, I get an extra 2 mil space. Thing is Young is on a 5 year contract deal and Gilchrist only has 2 years

Gilchrist >

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: ZGneEG5.png]

[Image: sig-hffo-atlason.jpg?ex=660efc59&is=65fc...001e3&.png]

Seems like I will take the deal. Sucks because I have Kobe fucking locked up until next season where he gets like 30 million. Hoping Kid Gilchrist doesn't want to much. Plus Nick Young has a 8 mil Cap hit each season. Ed Davis just a cap Dump.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not doing the deal until tomorrow, Currently not playing NBA 2k15. Will be thinking it over though.

Nick Young is a bench player that Lakers need and Davis is their best defensive big men.

That's an atrocious trade...

Quote:Originally posted by easymoneysniper@Nov 21 2014, 11:40 AM
Nick Young is a bench player that Lakers need and Davis is their best defensive big men.
Thats the problem I have other Defensive big men that I have on the team that I have acquired from signing and dealing. Nick Young is actually my starter getting 25mpg. WIth Gilchrist I could Swap him into a starting position right away as a 22 year old and grow really well. My cap is way over the limit and this trade frees up a couple million.

Quote:Originally posted by ByrdeMan@Nov 21 2014, 02:28 PM

Thats the problem I have other Defensive big men that I have on the team that I have acquired from signing and dealing. Nick Young is actually my starter getting 25mpg. WIth Gilchrist I could Swap him into a starting position right away as a 22 year old and grow really well. My cap is way over the limit and this trade frees up a couple million.

lemme see your roster

Didnt do the deal, Simmed the rest of season, made playoffs as #5 seed. Young averaged 17.9 ppg which is great. Kobe averaged 24.3ppg.

no MVP for Kobe :(

Quote:Originally posted by easymoneysniper@Nov 21 2014, 08:53 PM
no MVP for Kobe :(
No Durant won it Smile)

Haha thats still sick Smile)