Create Account

S21 Interested Ragers

Hi folks,

Another season is now in the books. Big changes are coming in Manhattan and we are gearing up for another offseason.

We are working our way through a rebuild and need youth to help us get there. That's where the draft class goes to work. We'd like to get to know you a little better, post away Smile

Code:
1. Why would you like to be a Rage? Where does Manhattan fall on your list of destinations? (First choice, meh, not really interested)

2. How active are you? (scale of 1 - 10)

3. if you had to pick one, team activity or team performance, which would you choose and why?

4. What Kind of player do you expect to be? NHL comparison?

5. Will you update your player and do Point Tasks?

6. What is the best type of shoes?

7. In the future, could you see yourself taking on a leadership role?

8. Are you active in the LR? Do you prefer Chatzy or board discussion?

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Draft me

[Image: 0QGickG.png]

Riot Player Page Riot
Militia Update Page Militia

1. Why would you like to be a Rage? Where does Manhattan fall on your list of destinations? (First choice, meh, not really interested)
I believe in this team's future..and I feel I can also help not only on the ice but in the office. Not gonna lie, not my FIRST choice, but you are there on my list.

3. if you had to pick one, team activity or team performance, which would you choose and why?
Activity, that's what's been keeping me here. That being said, I don't wanna be in last every season

No NHL comparison, but I hope to be the next John McBride

You know me well enough

Whatever I'm wearing

In the future, yes. Right now, no.

Yes, board.

[Image: 53381_s.gif]

[Image: 49370_s.gif]

[Image: uKp7Piy.png]

Code:
1. Team Canada , Benjamin Wong 1 (Jay McDonald) at 8:49
first ever Canadian Olympic goal

I don"t mind going to any team but Rage seem like a good team to go to for my future

mostly 9 I mean I have a life but sometimes itll be 8

Team activity because it makes it more fun to be on the site.

Nicklas Kronwall

Yes I will sometimes im a alittle slow at doing it but eventually i do

[b]Adidas no doubt.

[b]If the GM sees me as a leader I can definately see it.

Ive never been had a team that has a chatzy but I prefer board discussion.

Because it's a young rebuilding team that I can help be a big part of. First choice.

Activity. What fun is it if you win with a team that you can't celebrate with Tongue

Superstar scorer. Patty Kane.

Yes.

Dry ones

Yes.

Both are good. Regina chatzy pretty dead but I was always on the rookie chatzy before the draft Smile

[Image: 35513_s.gif]
Sigs by Kit, Maxy, Mook, LazyEye, Wasty, Ragnar, Bushito, Frank, 701, Pandar

Player Page | Update Thread
[Image: 263vaqs.png][Image: 8x07c6.png][Image: 2ut59pt.png][Image: s6rdXyK.png]

I think big urban areas are pretty kickass, also being #2 OA would be pretty sweet. Since you're up there, I'm interested, new picks look promising!

10, no doubt

Team activity fosters team performance, therefore team activity > team performance

I expect to be a true Defensive leader, someone any defender can look to as aspire to become. Sergei Zubov, Nicklas Lidstrom, these types of players.

Duh, doing them all the time tbh

Whatever is comfiest, but I love my Leddy's cowboy boots #HockeyInTexas

I plan to be the face of whatever franchise picks me up! A leader on and off the ice.

Board discussion is where it's at. I like Chatzy, but it's weird it being a different website, IDK why...

I am fine with whatever, so as long as you need defense please pick me.

10 bae

Team performance I suppose.

Larry Robinson

Duh

Ones with soles in them

Yerp. Alternate captain on the Impact.

yup. I like Chatzy discussion cause you can just shoot the shit and stuff.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

In the middle.
Team Performance I guess but either works for me.
An assist machine who can score as well. Carl Soderberg
Yes.
High Top Converses.
Maybe, we'll see how things go.
Yes. I enjoy both to be honest.

1. Why would you like to be a Rage? Where does Manhattan fall on your list of destinations? (First choice, meh, not really interested).

It's the city where Sterling Knight was born in why not go back to his hometown?

2. How active are you? (scale of 1 - 10) 9

Team Performance

All-Around player that does it both ends of the game. Patrice Bergeron or Henrik Zetterberg.

On a consistent basis yes.

Nikes or Vans

Yeah I always wanted to lead a team.

Anything does it for me. I'm always active.

[Image: kanye-west-motivation-dope-inspiration-gif.gif]

Hi guys! I'm Etienne Modano and I'd be REALLY interested to play for the Rage!

For me your tied for first in my choices. I see that I could really give you help right away and play for you this year. I can play center (if you draft me and tell me that I'm to play center, I'll work on my faceoffs skills) but I'm a natural RW. I've always loved to play for an ''underdog'' team. Last season is now behind and I'd like to be part of the rebuilding with you. I think I could become one of your most reliable player fast!

10 - For the PTs and everything givint TPE
7 - For the participation in the forums

I think both of them are important! It's fun to chat with the guys and build team chemistry. If you absolutely need 1, I'd say that I'd go on the performance side. Like I said, I've worked hard doing almost all PTs possible so that I perform well on the ice!

I'm a Dangerous Playmaker who can score goals. I'm fast, got really good hands with talent to make smooth passes and score nice goals. I expect to keep it that way, playing RW or C. Comparison? Easy, Mike Modano....he's always been my favorite player.

You bet! Again, Like I said, I've done almost all PTs (graphic and writing). I've reached my training cap 2 weeks before the end of the playoffs and my PT cap is almost reached too. I really LOVE doing it. I've started doing PBPs now, so more points coming for next season!

I run a lot. Asics.

For sure! I'm a team player. When I'm in a team, everyone is my bro! I'd be ready to step in that role as soon as you need it!

I try to be the more active I can. I've got a family here with many things to do, but every time I can, I come in the forums to chat with the guys! I'd like to have more time doing it tough.

That's it guys!!!! PLLLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE draft me!!!! Smile

See you at the draft!!
[/CODE]