Create Account

NHL 14 Custom Team GM Mode CAP On A Custom Team

Quote:Originally posted by Å atan@Feb 5 2015, 07:39 PM

Making players and the required roster changes is a bitch, but it's worth it in the end.
I kinda want to try to find a way to make the SHL in EHM 2007

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Tanner@Feb 5 2015, 09:40 PM

I kinda want to try to find a way to make the SHL in EHM 2007
I've considered that. From what I understand, players/staff are easy, but re-organizing the teams so you don't crash the game can be a pain. Your best bet would probably be to re-name the KHL and work from there. If you decide to do it, let me know if there's anything I can do for ya. Not an expert but I've got a lot of time.

PUT AWAY YOUR BROOMS, IT WASN'T A SWEEP!

Game 1: Late in the third, Hayha scores to lift the Warriors over teh filthy Habs, 2-1.

Game 2: Down 3-2 going into the third, Ruutu and Fox lead a comeback by the Warriors, who win 4-2 on home ice.

Game 3: Fox and Ruutu are at it again! Both score in a 4-2 win over the Canadians.

Game 4: At the Bell Center, in OT, Alex Galchenyuk scores to keep the Canadians in the series. Hartford fans put away their brooms.

Game 5: Ryan Winters-Clark goes into beast mode, scoring 2 goals to clinch the series in a 4-2 Warriors win.

Towel Towel Towel Towel

Hartford will be facing Toronto in the Eastern Conference Finals tonight.