Create Account

THIS JUST IN

Texas Renegades Forward Brendan Gibbon was severely injured today during the team's attempt to bring the team even closer than they already are. Sources say that Gibbon was attempting to wrestle a goat and show his superior strength to the Renegades, as he continues on his quest to convince his teammates that he is a better captain, than newly named captain Lionel Byrde. As Gibbon went to attack the goat, he was hit in the groin and fell awkwardly to the ground, as he fell the goat head butted him in the knee and he tore his MCL. His teammates say that Gibbon was drinking at the team event, even though they opposed it, and this becomes yet another reason why Lionel Byrde is a far better captain than Brendan Gibbon.

We don't know how long Brendan Gibbon will be out for, but with a MCL tear, as well, some damage to his baby makers, we expect Gibbon to miss the first 25 games of the Regular season for the Renegades, who embark on their journey to defend their challenge cup.

#PrayForGibby

Also, the Texas Animal Services are looking for this goat, he escaped from the facility after he attacked Brendan Gibbon. We do know he responds to the names Gib, Gibby, Gibson, gorlab and Ragnar

[Image: a0164c8722654ac996a643565f1df0ef.gif]

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

u did it i approve

[Image: livius.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by bbp@Nov 15 2014, 10:05 PM
u did it i approve

life is complete

That's actually my old avatar. Not gorlab.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Guess he responds to Ragnar too

:ph34r:

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

the humanityyyyyy

WTF!!!!! IM THE BETTER CAPTAIN GAWD DAMNIT BYRDE EVEN FKIN SAID!!!!!! Angry

wtf

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

#PrayForGib