Create Account

S21 Montreal Impact Combine

Quote:Originally posted by FourFour@Nov 23 2014, 05:20 AM
Hi I am Jordin FourFour, and i am the Co-GM of the Montreal Impact, Lionel Byrde is the head GM. If you actually read this, please leave a 5 word description to describe yourself as a member, not a player.

Active, friendly, enthusiastic, consistent, helpful

[b]1. Why are you interested in becoming a part of the Impact Organization?

Just want to be on a team that wants me!

2. Do you feel that you can bring activity to our locker room?
Definitely, already very active

3.Will you be updating your player frequently for him to be at the best of his abilities?
Constantly

4. Leadership is also an important part of the Impact organization, what are some things you can do to exemplify leadership like skills to your teammates?
Once I know what I'm doing, I'd be happy to help newer people

5. How friendly are you? Do people easily get along with you?
Very much so

6. We are coming off an upseting first round exit, just after winning the championship in S17, how do you think your player will help us reach the finals again?
Updating my player regularly. TPE monster

7. Are you willing to change the role of your player to make the team better?
I don't have a role yet but sure

8. Last season we only had 39 pages of discussion in the locker room, will you contribute activity and get to know your fellow players?
Definitely

9, Link to player page, and player name:
My Player

10. Are you a team player IE: you care about the teams wins and its players, not just about yourself?
Yes, I want to win

11. If a member of another team creates an article that puts down the Montreal Impact, how will you respond?
Gotta stand up for the team! But do it tactfully

12. Would you rather fight a Lion or a Bear?
Bear, could just play dead

13. On a scale of the 6 teams, where do the Impact rank in your books?

14. Would you consider coming back down to the Impact after you have been drafted?
If it was in the best interest of my player

15. Will you beat up Byrde with me if he does something stupid :ph34r
Yes

16. If you have a problem with another member of the team/management, how would you address that issue?
Bring it up to management

17. How much TPE do you have currently?

Thanks for your consideration![/b]

Active, hardworking, and loyal teammate

1. Why are you interested in becoming a part of the Impact Organization?
I'm interested in any team that wants me

I will be active so it should translate to the lockeroom

3.Will you be updating your player frequently for him to be at the best of his abilities?
Yes, hopefully with the team adding some insight

4. Leadership is also an important part of the Impact organization, what are some things you can do to exemplify leadership like skills to your teammates?
Not being a locker room cancer

Pretty friendly and I get along with people well

6. We are coming off an upseting first round exit, just after winning the championship in S17, how do you think your player will help us reach the finals again?
Scoring goals and making offensive plays

If that what it takes to win then of course

8. Last season we only had 39 pages of discussion in the locker room, will you contribute activity and get to know your fellow players?
Theres no point of being in a lockeroom if you don't contribute to the team

Alex Fischer

10. Are you a team player IE: you care about the teams wins and its players, not just about yourself?
I have always been about the team growing up in competitive sports

11. If a member of another team creates an article that puts down the Montreal Impact, how will you respond?
I would keep it in the lockeroom, but question him upfront about it

A bear, pretty hard to get away from a lion

Im open to any team equally

14. Would you consider coming back down to the Impact after you have been drafted?
If this years experience was a good one yes I would

Sure

16. If you have a problem with another member of the team/management, how would you address that issue?
I would take the issue up with the person first, then in the lockeroom

I've done all the tasks available with media coming so whatever that adds up to

5 word description: Active, loyal, focused on winning

Really, I'm interested in all of the teams. The impact do have a long, storied history though.

I feel like I can add something unique to the locker room, yes.

Absolutely. If you're not doing this, you should be.

Just make sure you keep everyone on the same page and help the players understand that everything is for the betterment of the team. You can't have individuals on your team.

I'm very easy going and easy to get along with. Haven't heard anything otherwise to not believe it.

Solidify the back end and bring the ability to carry the puck out of our zone and into the hands of our forwards.

Whatever the team needs, I'll do it.

I hope it's a collective effort from all of the players.

Rembrandt Q. Einstein

It's all about the team. I don't care what I do individually, just want to win.

It all depends on how it was said and what it was directed towards. I'm sure I'd have something to say if it warranted it.

A bear maybe? Either way, it's not ending well.

Everyone is ranked the same. No favourites.

It's certainly a possibly.

I might just grab some popcorn and watch it unfold.

Directly to the person. It's the best way to clear the air.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
47-17-2
Regular Season - [G 7] [A 13] [Pts 20] [+/- +27] [PIM 36] [Hits 37] [SB 125]
Playoffs - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

If you actually read this, please leave a 5 word description to describe yourself as a member, not a player.

Self proclaimed funniest man alive

I heard the strippers are nice.

Oh yeah, I love to shoot the shit.

Yes, I have points banked right now so when I'm drafted I can put them the points into attributes that the training camp does not cover.

Contributing to discussion in the locker room. Motivating others who need motivating if they do.

I'm no keyboard warrior.

Being able to slot in anywhere in the line up. Hopefully leadership.

Whatever helps the team.

Oh yeah.

Truck Stoker

Yes, I'd rather win the Four Star Cup rather than personal awards.

I'd write an article shitting on their team harder. Just kidding, It really depends on what was said and who it was about.

Both, my fighting is at fucking 60 LOL.

Truthfully, 4. But it's all pretty close, no real preferences on where to play.

Yes, wherever will help my player develop the most.

Only if we can 3-D him through a table.

Talk to the person like how adults do.

173 +5 banked TPE.

a five word description here

I currently have no interest in any specific teams

Don't have many better things to do

Yes

Be mature and not a jerk.

I consider myself friendly. I generally am not mean to people because it doesn't help the situation

Score Goals, Hit People, etc

Yes

I don't post often if I don't think I can add anything to the conversation, but I like being friends with people

Thomas Anderson

Yes, Alex Ovechkin hasn't won a Stanley Cup

Depends on what was said and how it was said.

Bear, so I could make puns about how I beat it with my "bare" hands

No rankings yet

Better than not playing, if I have a top spot in the SHL it would be a harder decision.

15. Will you beat up Byrde with me if he does something stupid :ph34r:

If there has to be a mutiny I will probably join

Talk it out with them first,
If that doesn't work, get an intermediary

179, will have 184 tommorow, 6 more from the combines, and a few more from the dating PT

To those who say he can take me you're wrong, remember 44 is only like 5'10 140 pounds while I'm 6'1 210 pounds so yes you'll need to help him

[Image: 336.jpg]

Hi I am Jordin FourFour, and i am the Co-GM of the Montreal Impact, Lionel Byrde is the head GM. If you actually read this, please leave a 5 word description to describe yourself as a member, not a player.

Good at Reading the instructions

Anxious to help whatever team wants me
Yeah for sure, I have lots to learn
As much as possible
Stay active and help out as much as I can
yeah I think so
smart player who plays a 200 foot game
Absolutely
Looking forward to it
Player||Updates
Front of the jersey, not the back
depends on the situation around the article
Black Bear
not sure, don't know enough about the league just yet
Yeah for sure, whatever is for the best
Yup
16. If you have a problem with another member of the team/management, how would you address that issue?Respectfully, but I really don't anticipate a problem

178 after the combines, Dating profile TPE on the way