Create Account

Fake Jerseys

I remember we had a thread on here linking good fake jersey websites, does anyone have that thread or know of some themselves?

I never tried this site before:

http://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=...ext=Kobe+Bryant

I got a Mighty Ducks District 5 #99 Banks jersey from ali express. Its pretty fucking sick.

Quote:Originally posted by Harry@Nov 28 2014, 10:53 AM
I got a Mighty Ducks District 5 #99 Banks jersey from ali express. Its pretty fucking sick.

That shit works? Thanks for telling me...I was scared to buy any.

Do the NHL jerseys actually look legit? I've ordered NFL ones before and they looked good, but never hockey ones.

Quote:Originally posted by Wheeler32@Nov 28 2014, 01:48 PM
Do the NHL jerseys actually look legit? I've ordered NFL ones before and they looked good, but never hockey ones.
it depends on the team and seller, a lot of hawks jerseys look weird cause nobody gets the head right. but for so the maple leafs, a lot look good.

[Image: 6Xj1IWG.png]

Player Page || Update Thread || Signatures

[Image: PoQh1Wx.png] [Image: rmu9FS0.png][Image: VxdFjLy.png][Image: QKcW3J4.png] [Image: RoypPRF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ThatDamnWalrus@Nov 28 2014, 02:52 PM

it depends on the team and seller, a lot of hawks jerseys look weird cause nobody gets the head right. but for so the maple leafs, a lot look good.

I've seen a lot of really bad Canucks ones lol

Can anyone confirm if the Blues ones are good? Looking to pick up a Tarasenko one for my brother as a Christmas present, don't want it to be terrible quality though.

Just so you guys know ali express Is like Chinese ebay so every seller is different

Oh okay, got it

Who's the best seller? Smile)

Some Fake Leaf Jerseys usually look good... if they got the patches right on it, id think some of them are real.

Just be aware with the fake jerseys a couple things are usually always wrong.

- Stitching sucks and will literally fall apart after a lot of uses. No harm for hanging on a wall though.
- Team colours is usually off, and are usually a darker shade.
- Logo is terrible. Bubbles up and is a nightmare to deal with
- Also, name bars are usually crooked, off-centered and font is weird.

All in all, I’d prefer the real thing since I’m just that type of person. If you don’t mind the above, spend $30-$40 bucks and buy a knockoff.

Quote:Originally posted by Champion39@Nov 28 2014, 03:46 PM
Just be aware with the fake jerseys a couple things are usually always wrong.

- Stitching sucks and will literally fall apart after a lot of uses. No harm for hanging on a wall though.
- Team colours is usually off, and are usually a darker shade.
- Logo is terrible. Bubbles up and is a nightmare to deal with
- Also, name bars are usually crooked, off-centered and font is weird.

All in all, I’d prefer the real thing since I’m just that type of person. If you don’t mind the above, spend $30-$40 bucks and buy a knockoff.
The majority of people don't have the $120 to shell out though, thats why it's a challenge. NHL jerseys are way too much.

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by C.J.@Nov 28 2014, 03:58 PM

The majority of people don't have the $120 to shell out though, thats why it's a challenge. NHL jerseys are way too much.

Yeah I agree.

I did find a pretty sweet site awhile ago. Got real jerseys for around $100 instead of $220. Bought a bunch and they really were legit