Create Account

RETIRING????

How did management take your decision?

And good luck, I know you will find the right team for you.

Really looking for the elusive challenge cup, eh Sawyer?

Best of luck the rest of the way! Cheers

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Quote:Originally posted by EuroCap@Dec 23 2014, 07:19 AM
How did management take your decision?

And good luck, I know you will find the right team for you.

Management was umderstandig about it, I might end up back in Toronto if the offers arent what i wanted.

As for Agencies, I will handle my contract negotiations myself

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Dec 23 2014, 07:49 AM
Good luck if you do end up hitting Free Agency.
I'm sure you'll have a ton of offers
I hear Texas makes nice offers :ph34r:

[Image: livius.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Ochocinco@Dec 23 2014, 04:39 AM

I like Kyl but his locker room presence isn't a presence at all. :lol:

Yep. Might as well have had an inactive getting paid 20 million in Minny. Told HFFO he'd be a waste of money which is why I had the team option to drop him after that first year.

[Image: CamNosreh.png]

Good luck to you guys in Toronto, A lot of up and coming talent in that lockerroom! If things don't work out for you then good luck making your decision and hopefully you choose the best team to play for Wink

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Mac@Dec 23 2014, 11:16 AM

Yep. Might as well have had an inactive getting paid 20 million in Minny. Told HFFO he'd be a waste of money which is why I had the team option to drop him after that first year.

Yeahthat =D>

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Mac@Dec 23 2014, 03:16 PM

:lol: What a waste of money for who was our best player at the time. Kylrad's the only reason we reached the finals. Waste of money my ass, overpaid sure, but necessary.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]