Create Account

Most helpful member award

Every season, a member on this board gets awarded this award,he earns it by helping New Members on this site, showing them where every is, drop down sigs, how to do a PbP, recruitong new members to the site. IDK on how we are going to keep track of everything but it would be a great way to award those people, who help the new members.

Award winner should get a prize of cash, TP or both.

So what do you guys think? Also i dont know if you guys do have award like this so if you do just delete this thread.

[Image: hallsy.png]

... no fair, Asto would win this erry year

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: ZGneEG5.png]

[Image: sig-hffo-atlason.jpg?ex=660efc59&is=65fc...001e3&.png]

Quote:Originally posted by habsfanfromontario@Feb 25 2012, 11:17 PM
... no fair, Asto would win this erry year
Ilike

Quote:Originally posted by astorino@Feb 26 2012, 12:33 AM

Ilike
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this is a good suggestion hallsy

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

10/10 idea

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Love this idea

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Really great idea!

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

sounds good how do we judge it?

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page
(This post was last modified: 03-22-2020, 11:55 AM by Henrik.)

03-22-2020, 11:10 AMTomasnz Wrote: sounds good how do we judge it?

Make it a rookie PT worth 2 TPE or something for filling out the nominees sheet and another TPE for voting. Give them a list of parameters that are reasonable for who they should put forward for the award. Ask them to fill out their top 3 or 5 nominees for users they feel have contributed the most. Take the top 5 or 10 of that group or however many and create a vote that rookies get to participate it. Maybe let GMs, coaches and HO vote as well. Done!

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

WOW! Fantastic idea!

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

Great another award I will never win

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius

03-22-2020, 04:38 PMBonk Wrote: Great another award I will never win

[Image: 8120-Funny%20Beer%20Belly%20Sportsman.jpg]

Don’t worry Bonky, I had this made up special from a picture of you I had on my phone. This is the “Bonk is a super special guy” award and it’s all yours

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

03-22-2020, 04:50 PMSlappydoodle Wrote:
03-22-2020, 04:38 PMBonk Wrote: Great another award I will never win

[Image: 8120-Funny%20Beer%20Belly%20Sportsman.jpg]

Don’t worry Bonky, I had this made up special from a picture of you I had on my phone. This is the “Bonk is a super special guy” award and it’s all yours

Thank you, thank you, yes thank you everyone for making this award possible. I've always wanted to make an acceptance speech. So why not do it now. I will always cherish this award and hopefully it will be acknowledged in my League of Accomplished Players score. Now thank you again everyone, I may have to change my avatar.

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius