Create Account

Carlyle Fired

Quote:Originally posted by Gibby the Red Nosed Reindeer@Jan 6 2015, 04:35 PM

I get they aren't a great team. I also get that there isn't likely a list of teams sitting waiting for Carlyle to fired so they can snatch him up.

That list is exclusively Quenneville, Babcock, Hitchcock, and Sutter. I think those coaches have proven to CONSISTENTLY make their teams better and/or they figure out how to get it done when the going gets tough.
Julien :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by AlwaysGettingHaxed@Jan 6 2015, 08:32 PM
We all know that the Leafs are going to have an interim coach till the end of season, that is when Babcock is in play.  That is who the Leafs are really targeting now.
Don't really see Babcock coming to TO happening anymore.

The Leafs will find a coach. Then get mad at him in the off-season only to sign him to an extension after a 7 game win streak the following season, then firing him 2 weeks later. It's just the way things are done. Having fun with that Clarkson contract? #GoDevils

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

Quote:Originally posted by C.J.@Jan 6 2015, 10:45 PM
The Leafs will find a coach. Then get mad at him in the off-season only to sign him to an extension after a 7 game win streak the following season, then firing him 2 weeks later. It's just the way things are done. Having fun with that Clarkson contract? #GoDevils
Could not have said it any better

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Leafs aren't hiring a coach until the off-season. Peter Horachek named interim coach. At this point I don't really care. Make the playoffs, great. Miss the playoffs, cool. This team is a roller coaster. Win 10 in a row, lose 10 in a row.

I didn't say that Toronto was going to sign Babcock, just saying that who their primary target is.

[Image: BUzKbLn.png]

[Image: 5p7vOwY.png]  |  [Image: NA3IV5m.png]