Create Account

S20 SHL Awards Show!

Quote:Originally posted by JayWhy75@Nov 15 2014, 04:32 PM
Congratulations kid! First goalie to win the Jesster! It's all downhill from here! Ya did great!
Ilike

Congratulations to all award winners tonight. And also to all other SHL players which had a great season.

I extremly honoured to win five awards and being able to play consistent hockey over the last couple of seasons.

Furthermore I want to thank my whole familiy - the Hamilton Steelhawks organisation - for supporting me since my draftyear in Season 8.
And of course to the SHL including all you guys to make this a good place Wink

I wish everyone a good Season 21. Shl

Quote:Originally posted by sʞɹᴉq@Nov 16 2014, 02:34 AM

And Birks?
From 29 points to 41 points playing with Barkov and Anrikkanen...

Might as well Pettyfer could of got a nomination here. 2 season in SHL and already over 45 points. If that's not a break out season than I don't know what is. And in WKP we don't have any UBER-ALL STAR players. Most of the players in WKP are in their first or second season in the SHL and still we are managing to get some wins.

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode