Create Account

MIN/LAP Blockbuster.

WOW. Draft just got a lot weirder, too.

Welcome to the LAP 1st overall pick we hope you enjoy your stay.

Cheers

If IR sticks with his player he will be good. If not LAP wins

[Image: cuffana.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Frank@Jan 15 2015, 06:15 PM
Welcome to the LAP 1st overall pick we hope you enjoy your stay.

Cheers
Apparently the downside to 1st Overall is his skating. Scouts were saying

[Image: cDMBWce.png]
[Image: 0tCQttQ.png]
LA Panthers Goaltender

AAAAAHHHH YEEEEAAAHHHHH

I'll miss you doe vintage.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Just want to say a huge thank you to the LAP organization. For the first time in a long time they actually kept me active. I've consistently been involved in doing my point tasks, training and extras to keep my activity top notch, and they're the reason for that. While it's sad to go, they seen the opportunity arise to have me play as a top winger, and they gave me the opportunity to do that. So for that, I'm very thankful.

Good luck to my LAP brothers, and I have nothing but good things to say about the franchise.

Also, I'm very much looking forward to being a top guy in Minny, it's an honor to be playing for the team.

Smile

Quote:Originally posted by .Enigma@Jan 15 2015, 10:35 PM
Just want to say a huge thank you to the LAP organization. For the first time in a long time they actually kept me active. I've consistently been involved in doing my point tasks, training and extras to keep my activity top notch, and they're the reason for that. While it's sad to go, they seen the opportunity arise to have me play as a top winger, and they gave me the opportunity to do that. So for that, I'm very thankful.

Good luck to my LAP brothers, and I have nothing but good things to say about the franchise.

Also, I'm very much looking forward to being a top guy in Minny, it's an honor to be playing for the team.

Smile

Gonna miss you on my Wing. Tear it up in Minny.

Falcons Panthers

[Image: mstuk41.gif]
[Image: 35884_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png][Image: nHs4nH0.png]

Quote:Originally posted by .Enigma@Jan 15 2015, 10:35 PM

Smile

Good luck bro, wish you all the best. You will be playing alongside another Impact (Sanchez) and only good things happen from that Wink

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

Quote:Originally posted by EuroCap@Jan 15 2015, 07:27 PM

Ruutu it is sad to see you go, but I will always be around if you need to pm me about anything.

Its all good , getting traded is part of hockey and im excited to see what happens in the future.

Safe to say that without you , answering my questions and helping me .. I would not be here. Had some trouble figuring everything out , luckily its looking better now. Cheers :-x

Shoutout to Jaytee and Jaladolar who also helped me Cheers

Now i can finally work on my tan. Sun is out more in LA i heard. Panthers Towel

^best player name

Quote:Originally posted by Trill@Jan 16 2015, 02:00 AM
^best player name
:-x

Ruutu is best tu

Pedro is the perfect to? (Like perfecto)

Sweet trade! Towel

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

Damn I killed this trade

[Image: aOowRDF.png]