Create Account

Rookie Top 10

Towel

[Image: 542b94d4a9364.preview-620.jpg]
:impact: Rembrandt Q. Einstein - D - #44 :impact:

We start off with a defensive defensemen who takes pride in holding strong in his own zone. He lead a young defense with a young goalie behind him to a respectable season in a tough division. His team may have faltered but he shows much potential and is one of the fastest rising defensive stars.

Rembrandt Q. Einstein:
Code:
"I just want to thank everyone who had me in their top ten list. It's a great honour to be mentioned with the other fantastic prospects and I wish nothing but luck for every player entering the draft."

His family is directly responsible for getting hundreds of millions of Russians drunk every year along with the light weight College chick. He's the playmaker from Russia that scores Game Winning Goals, he's the one, the only

<div align="center">[Image: Ales+Hemsky+Florida+Panthers+v+Dallas+St...JxZgql.jpg]

Knights Ales Smirnov Knights

He gave us this to say:
Quote:Alight alright, alrigggggght. Unexpected but graciously accepted, respect to the other nominees. Thanks.
</div>

If GM's are looking for someone who can supply speeches, look elsewhere.

:lol:

Quote:Originally posted by Polish_Canadian@Jan 18 2015, 06:37 PM
If GM's are looking for someone who can supply speeches, look elsewhere.

Shhhhhh ... Wink .

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

[Image: image1.jpeg]
Falcons Nils Wahlstrom -LW- #3 Falcons

Nils may have been the biggest snub of this ranking. He is a goal scorer and had one of the best post season stat lines of all goalies. He, along with other stud veteran forwards, carried Detroit into the finals with a mashing of the Scarecrows where they would lose to Kelowna but he is evidence that Detroit management has an eye for talent and could be a force in the SHL.

Nils Wahlstrom:

Code:
First of all, I'd like to congratulate the Kelowna Knights on winning the Four Star Cup. It was a hard fought series, and we didn't do quite enough to get the best of you, so good job.

I want to say thank you to everyone who voted for me. It means a lot. At the beginning of the season, I was a little dissapointed in where I got drafted. I was guaranteed to be a first round pick by everyone under the sun. I didn't expect much to come out of this season. The regular season went pretty well, but it wasn't as good as I had wanted it to be. I guess I just push myself to be better than I actually am sometimes. But I think that the playoffs made me wake up. I realized that I hadn't done what I wanted, and I picked up my play. I saw how good of a team we were and I finally discovered that I didn't have to be the best player to win. And that realization made me better than I already was. It's a great feeling, and to go home empty handed was heartbreaking, but we'll be back next season, better than before and ready to win the cup.

I want to wish my fellow rookies luck in the upcoming draft. Hopefully I'll see you in the green room. Thanks for a great season everyone, and thanks for the nomination.

I get to announce another Russian winner..Yippeee for me. Didn't think I'd have to work this hard for Russians since the USSR decided to finally screw off and get out of Poland. This guy is alright though. Weird obsession with people doing pull ups but other then that, he's an alright guy...just needs to never play for the Scarecrows again. Ahem and coming in at NUMBER 7 is.....

<div align="center">

[Image: supdude.gif]
Scarecrows PAVEL BURSYUK Scarecrows

Mr. Bursyuk had this to saw to all the amazing St. Louis fans out there(so those two fans should feel special)

Quote:Thank you to all fellow rookies for this honor, and an amazing season! I look forward to all of us growing together in the SHL and am looking forward to learning which of you I will have the pleasure to call a teammate very soon. Best of luck to all of you and again, thank you, I really do appreciate it!

</div>

Looking sharp!

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

I would like usernames with the player names tbh

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

thanks for putting this together you two!

WOOO Smirnov.

Good stuff. Sour I only got half a season in or I'd be all over this.

[Image: DIsmdUx.png]

[Image: 7040440.jpg]

:force: Brandon Pomery -D- #5 :force:

With one of the best slap shots in the SMJHL, Pomery quarterbacked a lethal Regina Power play and regularly produced points through out the regular season. Which ever teams picks up Pomery should have an instantly improved power play while also adding depth to their defensive Corps.

Brandon Pomery:

Code:
I'm honoured to be selected as a member of the top-10 for this draft by my peers. There's no greater honour than being recognized by the players you play with or against on a daily basis. It's been a pleasure to have been a part of this draft class and I look forward to being teammates with some of you and playing against the rest in the days to come. To end, I quote a modified version of The Raven: "Quoth the Force, nevermore."

Hmmm im still not here now were in the top 5. My guess for top 3 Laflamme,Harter, Kwik

West Kendall

We're half way through the rookies now which means we're 2/3 through the booze so kindly provided by Ales Smirnov and whoever he had to steal the rest from. I mean liberated, because Russians have never taken what's not theirs. Our next rookie has been flying under the radar but has made an "impact" in the SMJHL. Some call him "He Must Not Be Named". Others call him "The guy that's seen more rubber then a conservative Catholic chick checking out the College experience". He's from the country a country that tries to be smaller then Luxembourg, NUMBER 5 IS!

<div align="center">
[Image: james_reimer_toronto_maple_leafs_by_asylem-d4ldvyo.jpg]
:impact: VALDEMORTS KARLENSONS aka hedgehog337 :impact:

Quote:Wow, I am a TOP 10 rookie. The most interesting thing is that in Mock Draft topic only 2 people had (and one of them is you, Mark) the balls to put me in TOP 10. L.O.L. But still, i'd like to thank to everybody who did vote for me in this honourable list! As for these guys who did not vote me: well, you are still good guys and I will give thanks to you too...simply for voting. And thanks to Mark Harter, who did this hard job...that's gotta be very difficult to organise all this.

Well, thanks and good luck to everyone in next draft and season!

No, no, no, thank you! Wait missed a part of his speech.....hmmm not sure we can repeat that about Putin's mother. On to the next rookie!
</div>