Create Account

S22 Montreal Impact Combine

1. Why are you interested in becoming a part of the Impact Organization?
Ill join any team

2. Do you feel that you can bring activity to our locker room?
Maybe honestly idk

3.Will you be updating your player frequently for him to be at the best of his abilities?
Hopefully, we'll see

4. Leadership is also an important part of the Impact organization, what are some things you can do to exemplify leadership like skills to your teammates?
Big hits

5. How friendly are you? Do people easily get along with you?
Decent

6. We are coming off an upsetting first round exit, just after winning the championship in S17, how do you think your player will help us reach the finals again?
Killing the oppositions best player

7. Are you willing to change the role of your player to make the team better?
No

8. Last season we only had 20 pages of discussion in the locker room, will you contribute activity and get to know your fellow players?
Probably

9, Link to player page, and player name:
The Carl Mountain

10. Are you a team player IE: you care about the teams wins and its players, not just about yourself?
Lil bit of both

11. If a member of another team creates an article that puts down the Montreal Impact, how will you respond?
Killing them on the ice

12. Would you rather fight a Lion or a Bear?
Bear

13. On a scale of the 6 teams, where do the Impact rank in your books?
6 way tie for 1st

14. Would you consider coming back down to the Impact after you have been drafted?
Maybe

15. Will you beat up Hallsy with me if he does something stupid :ph34r
Ya

16. If you have a problem with another member of the team/management, how would you address that issue?
Idk

17. How much TPE do you have currently?
None

18. If drafted to the Impact, how would you feel **ANSWER HONESTLY**
Eh

Hi I am Jordin FourFour, and i am the GM of the Montreal Impact, If you actually read this, please leave a 5 word description to describe yourself as a member, not a player.
Slow ride, take it easy

I'm interested in playing hockey. So long as you feel I can impact the Impacts, I'm very excited to join.

Most definitely. I'm very active on these types of things, I love being a part of a community, and will go above and beyond to contribute socially in the locker room.

3.Will you be updating your player frequently for him to be at the best of his abilities?
Yes. I will be as active as possible, and doing exactly what I can to shape my player in the way I best see fit.

4. Leadership is also an important part of the Impact organization, what are some things you can do to exemplify leadership like skills to your teammates?
I'm an easy-going guy. I don't fret stuff. I can ensure the locker room wouldn't be lost in panic, or chaos if things are looking down.

Very friendly. I would like to say it's very easy for people to get along with me.

6. We are coming off an upsetting first round exit, just after winning the championship in S17, how do you think your player will help us reach the finals again?
My player will do whatever it takes to stand up for his teammates, and bolster the lineup with grit and character that a team needs to make a deep run.

I'm filling a very specific niche here. I will do everything possible to build my character the way I like, he won't be a bum, and I will take certain suggestions in attributes to excel at, especially if we are lacking in certain areas in the lineup. I just won't completely abandon my vision for my player altogether.

8. Last season we only had 20 pages of discussion in the locker room, will you contribute activity and get to know your fellow players?
That won't be an issue with me. As mentioned above, I really enjoy being social, and making the locker room warm, and welcoming.

http://theshl.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=48409

10. Are you a team player IE: you care about the teams wins and its players, not just about yourself?
Yes. I care most importantly about the team first. Everything I (my player) does, and believes in is for the team to succeed, and play a role that is needed.

11. If a member of another team creates an article that puts down the Montreal Impact, how will you respond?
I will first look to my higher-ups for a reasonable way the team should react. I will be upset that someone decided to go that route, however, I will not put management, the team, and myself at risk for supplemental discipline.

Both. Also make sure the Lion is Bear-sized.

I feel as if I'd enjoy every team. I would be lying if I didn't say I'd be excited to play here, however.

14. Would you consider coming back down to the Impact after you have been drafted?
Yes. Whatever management feels is best for my development, and whatever they feel I'd produce best for.

Sure, but you'll owe me a beer Tongue

16. If you have a problem with another member of the team/management, how would you address that issue?
I'd take the issue to higher-ups, however, I'm very easy-going, so long as somebody doesn't personally attack me, nothing bothers me outright. I don't think there will be any issues.

155, I'm a brand new player, signed up a few days back. (0 available)

I would be extremely excited to be given the chance to play for this team. As mentioned above, I will do everything in my power to provide exactly what you see in me. I won't let the team down, and I'd be very thankful.

Hi I am Jordin FourFour, and i am the GM of the Montreal Impact, If you actually read this, please leave a 5 word description to describe yourself as a member, not a player.

All about teamwork and fun.

1. Why are you interested in becoming a part of the Impact Organization? - I need a home to start my career and you need prospects like me. It's a mutually beneficial relationship.

2. Do you feel that you can bring activity to our locker room? - Absolutely, I post in locker rooms more than I do the rest of the site.

3.Will you be updating your player frequently for him to be at the best of his abilities? - I'm still learning all I can do, but it's been a good start so far.

4. Leadership is also an important part of the Impact organization, what are some things you can do to exemplify leadership like skills to your teammates? - I always expect max effort from my teammates, along with pride in one's team. I like to lead by example and be the ideal teammate.

5. How friendly are you? Do people easily get along with you? - I can get along with anyone, as long as they're not a douche or don't kidnap my daughter.

6. We are coming off an upsetting first round exit, just after winning the championship in S17, how do you think your player will help us reach the finals again? - I can give you a scoring threat and a physical presence you wouldn't expect to have on a lower line.

7. Are you willing to change the role of your player to make the team better? - Absolutely, team success matters more than individual success.

8. Last season we only had 20 pages of discussion in the locker room, will you contribute activity and get to know your fellow players? - You better believe it.

9, Link to player page, and player name: LW Liam Neeson

10. Are you a team player IE: you care about the teams wins and its players, not just about yourself? - I'm all about the success of the team over persopersonal success.

11. If a member of another team creates an article that puts down the Montreal Impact, how will you respond? - Poke holes in their logic and credibility.

12. Would you rather fight a Lion or a Bear? - A bear, because fuck Hershey.

13. On a scale of the 6 teams, where do the Impact rank in your books? - I don't know them too well yet, but the Impact have made a favorable impression.

14. Would you consider coming back down to the Impact after you have been drafted? - If my player is not ready for the SHL, I would come back in a heartbeat.

15. Will you beat up Hallsy with me if he does something stupid :ph34r - The beatings will continue until morale improves.

16. If you have a problem with another member of the team/management, how would you address that issue? - Internally, no need to air dirty laundry in public.

17. How much TPE do you have currently? - About 170 right now.

18. If drafted to the Impact, how would you feel **ANSWER HONESTLY** - I feel like I'd be in a great place to begin my career.

Somewhat interested because you're one of the 6 that can draft me Tongue

Probably, less than TOR's though.

Depends what I have time for?

I lead the league, I lead your team. GG.

Some do, some don't. Win some ya lose some.

This question is quite outdated wtf.

Maybe? Probably not, building him for TOR.

Do my best sir!

Stop being lazy, cause I'm the lazy one here Smile)

Yeah mostly. But scoring & playing good defense is nice.

Will fuck them up sir!

TDW

#4-5

Maybe?

Yes fuck him.

Call them out in thunderdome like the bitch they are.

170 sir

Deeeecent.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Greens Wife, Geeky, Mom

cause I steal my husbands Montreal hoodies

No room can be without ponies

if i update slower I can play more years as a junior...

I'm 30 I'm sure I can learn then something

not acording to my mother in law

if you put up decent lines then we can reach the finals

No

You ready for 50 pgs of pony love ?

Look it up, or ask your scouts

if they are nice then I will care about them

I will make him a bad pony in another story

If it is winnie the pooh I will gladly destroy him

on pg 11

If they think that is best for me I will but I think that will be the gms choice right

also when he doesn't do something stupid I gladly help, put my number on speeddial

just talk it out or write a story about him where he does stupid stuff

more then i started with

I would.t know cause i will be sleeping at that point unless you called me to beat up hallsy

Well, I'm latvian. I heard that lots of latvians played here. :D

I'll be honest with you, I'm not going to be the leader in locker room activity or chating. I came to SHL just to help bring out my country name and watch how does things happen in this league.

Yes.

Don't know. Undecided

Well, I'm a GM in latvian league, so I must be friendly. :D

A good defensive-minded defenseman, maybe even a first liner, who can block shots and smash the shit out of every opponent. How can player like this not help the team reach finals?

If needed.

Sure, at least when I'll have free, boring, meaningless time.

I'm from phone, I'll leave it here tomorrow. Undecided

Yup. Player achivements are important, but team is like your family and nothing is more important than family.

Lots of mean words... lots of them...

Bear, cuz ya know... we don't have lions in Latvia.. But we have to fight bears even when we're going to supermarket. Undecided

All teams for me are the same. Maybe teams with fellow latvians ranks higher, but mostly I don't give a boobooo.

K. Why not? Don't know him anyways..

Meh. I ussualy get along with all teammates.

185, I think.. I'm from phone, can't remeber. Undecided

Honestly? I would be glad, that someone even drafted me. :D

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]

I have been trying to be a part of the Impact Organization since S8 with Benoit Charlebois.
Alexandre Daigle wanted to be drafted by Montreal, but was stolen by an inactive GM.
And now i suck dick every night to try and get Co-GM.

I believe LR activity is why people want me on any team.

I do my best and the best ability is shooting.

I believe activity in LR and continuing the conversation keeps people on the team and on the site! Thats SHL leadership.

:wub:

I forget what losing feels like....

yes.

I post a minimum of 20 pages personally.

Team Success > ALL

By writing an article on their team using statistical analysis to crush their will.

Bear.

I think I'm passed the TPE limit

You know it.

In PMs or LR depending on situation.

around 800

sexually aroused but confused why you drafted an shl player.

[Image: livius.gif]

One of the most storied franchises in junior and played with them with my last player
Of course

I sure as hell do plan on updating

I have a ton of expierence in this league I would have no problem helping out a new player to the league

Naw people fucking hate me
By skipping 5 seasons and winning it in S22

If it is what is needed

Absolutely

Maxim Golubev
Ya care about both
Tell them that is not very nice

Bear.

Absolutely
Every single time
Make a thread and bitch about it like craaaazy
180ish
[b]18. If drafted to the Impact, how would you feel
Would be a good time