Create Account

Rum Ham's Sig Deli

Player Name: Rick Chleb
At least 2 players to use for the render: Torey Krug or John Klingberg or Niklas Kronwall
Preferred size of the sig: Standard rectangular size (sorry dunno the exact dimensions)
Any other recommendations: Nothing special just want a better sig than the one I made in Paint :D

Quote:Originally posted by carousel182+Jun 1 2015, 08:35 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (carousel182 @ Jun 1 2015, 08:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Thanks a lot!! it looks amazing&nbsp; :D great work!![/b]
Thanks, man! I'm glad you like it.

<!--QuoteBegin-prettyburn@Jun 1 2015, 04:39 PM

Player Name: Nathan Russell
At least 2 players to use for the render: Jamie Benn (Iginla, Jordie Benn, Jeff Skinner)
Preferred size of the sig: 400x whatever looks good
[/quote]
[Image: P9lTv6a.png]
Cheers

Caillean's next.

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Quote:Originally posted by rum_ham@Jun 1 2015, 10:10 PM

[Image: P9lTv6a.png]
Cheers

I love it! Any way you could add a second L at the end of the name, though? Literally everyone does it, half my sigs are misspelled already, so I'm actually trying to catch it now. :lol:

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Quote:Originally posted by prettyburn@Jun 1 2015, 10:20 PM

I love it! Any way you could add a second L at the end of the name, though? Literally everyone does it, half my sigs are misspelled already, so I'm actually trying to catch it now. :lol:

LOL PB :lol:
Good luck with that.

Quote:Originally posted by prettyburn@Jun 1 2015, 09:20 PM

Sorry about that :lol:

[Image: tG9yukI.png]

[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Quote:Originally posted by rum_ham@Jun 1 2015, 10:33 PM

Sorry about that&nbsp; :lol:
Not a problem at all. So many people have done it, and I just plain didn't notice at all until one of them noticed they sig they made me was wrong - and then I realized another 5 or so were also wrong.

Thank you for fixing it! I really do love this a lot, and I'll add it to my rotator immediately!

[Image: pb_olli.gif]

Profile | Updates

[Image: vtXGfpR.png]

[Image: N2ANQtw.png]

Quote:Originally posted by prettyburn@Jun 1 2015, 09:38 PM

Not a problem at all. So many people have done it, and I just plain didn't notice at all until one of them noticed they sig they made me was wrong - and then I realized another 5 or so were also wrong.

Thank you for fixing it! I really do love this a lot, and I'll add it to my rotator immediately!
It's no problem. I'm glad that you like it Cheers

Player Name: Connor O'Reilly
At least 2 players to use for the render: Kris Russell or Brenden Dillon as a Star
Preferred size of the sig: Whatever size works.
Any other recommendations: None.

RIP Mac & 701

Player Name: G Austin Lemieux #35
At least 2 players to use for the render: Petr Mrazk, Jimmy Howard
Preferred size of the sig: 400x180
Any other recommendations:
Detroit Falcons themed??? <3

Thanks so much for doing this, much appreciated.

U made me one, but maybe u can make me something again? You have been making some sick sigs lately Wink

Player Name: Oliver Pettyfer
At least 2 players to use for the render: Alexander Wennberg, David Rundblad, Steve Bernier, Gabriel Landeskog
Preferred size of the sig: You're the sig maker Smile
Any other recommendations: Maybe make something like this? - Strykers or Knights

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

Sorry I've been taking a while with these today, guys. Caillian, I'll have your's done by tonight.

Quote:Originally posted by rum_ham@Jun 2 2015, 04:05 PM
Sorry I've been taking a while with these today, guys. Caillian, I'll have your's done by tonight.
No worries dude, take your time!

Alright, I'm back :lol: . I've been pretty busy the last couple of days with CW and some other stuff, so thanks for being patient with me guys.
[Image: NKQPMLh.png]

Jolo's up next

Player Name: McLaren Nasher
At least 2 players to use for the render: Vladimir Tarasenko(preferably), Rick Nash
Preferred size of the sig: You choose, I just want a sig.
Any other recommendations: try to add "Nasher" somewhere in the sig Smile

Quote:Originally posted by rum_ham@Jun 4 2015, 11:22 AM
Alright, I'm back&nbsp; :lol: . I've been pretty busy the last couple of days with CW and some other stuff, so thanks for being patient with me guys.
[Image: NKQPMLh.png]

Jolo's up next
Fuckin beauty, bud! Cheers