Create Account

Rum Ham's Sig Deli

Player Name: Mark Longford
At least 2 players to use for the render: 1. Mike Santorelli (preferably in a Canucks or Maple Leafs uniform)
2. Ryan Kesler (also in Canucks colours please)
Preferred size of the sig: No preference, the "default size" I suppose (I believe that is around 400x200?)
Any other recommendations: I'd like for the colours used in the background/theme to be the Blizzard's colour scheme, please (which is mostly just blue and white :lolSmile

Thanks for your hard work Cheers

Quote:Originally posted by ILikeEich@Jun 1 2015, 08:27 PM
RUMHAM!!!!

Yo thanks for doing this man! This will be my first sig on here Cheers

Player Name:Jyri Jolo
At least 2 players to use for the render: Rasmus Ristolainen or John Klingberg
Preferred size of the sig: Normal rectangular sig 
Any other recommendations:
Sorry I've been taking so long on this man. I haven't been feeling very creative lately and I don't want to throw something shitty out at you guys. I'll be making a bunch of these in the next couple of days.

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Quote:Originally posted by rum_ham@Jun 9 2015, 11:07 AM

Sorry I've been taking so long on this man. I haven't been feeling very creative lately and I don't want to throw something shitty out at you guys. I'll be making a bunch of these in the next couple of days.

No problem man! I've actually been out of town visiting family so I haven't been very active here this week. Take your time dude! Thanks for doing this Smile

[Image: QoNnKAp.png]
Could I get some feedback on this? I feel stuck in a rut with these lately.

[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

Quote:Originally posted by rum_ham@Jun 10 2015, 12:07 PM
[Image: QoNnKAp.png]
Could I get some feedback on this? I feel stuck in a rut with these lately.

Looks nice but seems a bit bland maybe? :ph34r:

Quote:Originally posted by Schabouy@Jun 1 2015, 08:53 PM
Player Name: Rick Chleb
At least 2 players to use for the render:    Torey Krug or John Klingberg or Niklas Kronwall
Preferred size of the sig: Standard rectangular size (sorry dunno the exact dimensions)
Any other recommendations: Nothing special just want a better sig than the one I made in Paint :D
[Image: taRNPPc.png]
Cheers

COR is up.

Quote:Originally posted by rum_ham@Jun 11 2015, 12:22 AM

[Image: taRNPPc.png]
Cheers

COR is up.

Thanks dude I love it! :D

Player Name: Clayton Fuller
At least 2 players to use for the render: Ben Chiarot or Alexander Edler
Preferred size of the sig: Whatever is easiest for you. My dropdown signature thing will be below the image and the 2 links for player and update pages above.
Any other recommendations: Would it be possible to get this in Vancouver Whaler colors. I tried to pick two renders relatively close to those colors.

As a true rookie to the site, thanks a ton in advance. Without a very high cash flow at the beginning of a career it's tough to get a signature. I'll surely have a note of thanks to you once I get it in my signature.

Quote:Originally posted by Swimbizzilin@Aug 18 2015, 04:18 PM
Player Name: Clayton Fuller
At least 2 players to use for the render: Ben Chiarot or Alexander Edler
Preferred size of the sig: Whatever is easiest for you. My dropdown signature thing will be below the image and the 2 links for player and update pages above.
Any other recommendations: Would it be possible to get this in Vancouver Whaler colors. I tried to pick two renders relatively close to those colors.

As a true rookie to the site, thanks a ton in advance. Without a very high cash flow at the beginning of a career it's tough to get a signature. I'll surely have a note of thanks to you once I get it in my signature.
Trey has, unfortunately, gone inactive. I'll be cleaning up the sig shops momentarily.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Tanner@Aug 18 2015, 06:18 PM

Trey has, unfortunately, gone inactive. I'll be cleaning up the sig shops momentarily.

Dang. Thanks for the help though!

We're back in business

my guy

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Player Name: Adam Chobot
Two players to use for reender: David Pastrnak, Jakub Voracek
Tipical size
In the colours of czech national team (if it is possible in national jersey)

Thanks

[Image: aA0CCt7.png]

Player Name: Asclepius Perseus Flitterwind
At least 2 players to use for the render: Rūdolfs Balcers, Teodors Bļugers
Preferred size of the sig: Standard size
Any other recommendations: It would be great if you include Raptors' logo

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

(This post was last modified: 06-04-2020, 08:31 PM by rum_ham.)

06-04-2020, 09:47 AMAdyadamuel Wrote: Player Name: Adam Chobot
Two players to use for reender: David Pastrnak, Jakub Voracek
Tipical size
In the colours of czech national team (if it is possible in national jersey)

Thanks

[Image: aA0CCt7.png]
Cheers @Adyadamuel