Create Account

Hearthstone RNG, RNG Everywhere!

Yeah sensationalist youtube videos that don't show proper game play is a poor way of seeing what the games about. It's pretty even, and small mistakes can snowball into a loss more then RNG plays into it. Lucky top decks happen, but it's not the deciding factor in every match.

[Image: NyUD4Ch.jpg]
[Image: 95lCCDx.png]

[Image: iXI1ET6.png]

Quote:Originally posted by jaladolar@Feb 19 2015, 11:37 PM
Yeah sensationalist youtube videos that don't show proper game play is a poor way of seeing what the games about. It's pretty even, and small mistakes can snowball into a loss more then RNG plays into it. Lucky top decks happen, but it's not the deciding factor in every match.
That said, sometimes you can get REALLY lucky. Repeatedly.

That poor Paladin...

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

My Deathlord just did 44 damage to face :lol:

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Interesting. I've always enjoyed card games, Magic etc.

Quote:Originally posted by Underoath10@Feb 21 2015, 10:40 PM
It's definitely not quite as deep as Magic, but it's a blast especially if you have an Ipad or Tablet because the games only take like 5-10 minutes a piece. The game itself is just so satisfying when you pull off a good combo or foil someones attempt at a combo. I really wish I had my last game recorded (Damn me for playing on my IPad instead of PC where I Could Gamecapture it with the Elgato) because it was a thing of beauty.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Underoath10@Feb 21 2015, 10:40 PM
What Maxy said.. nowhere near as much depth as Magic, but it has some neat stuff you can do.

My favorite type of deck to run is control, though the aggro right now is leaning more toward aggro. So my games are a little hit or miss - sometimes I can't quite keep up with my slower control decks.

I play the shit out of this game, let me know if you want to do a match

battlenet: mdambach#1734

I play in a hearthstone league. It's fun

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

I use to play, my decks arent that good, and im even worse ahha.

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Narconis+Apr 25 2015, 11:52 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Narconis @ Apr 25 2015, 11:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->I play in a hearthstone league.&nbsp; It's fun[/b]

What league? Is it free? The highest competitive I've made it to was 9 or ten so I'll probably get smashed

<!--QuoteBegin-Ohtaay@Apr 25 2015, 11:53 PM
I use to play, my decks arent that good, and im even worse ahha.[/quote]

I copy icy-veins decks and edit them

Quote:Originally posted by R+-@Apr 26 2015, 10:04 PM

What league? Is it free? The highest competitive I've made it to was 9 or ten so I'll probably get smashed

I copy icy-veins decks and edit them

Absolutely free... though in the future they plan on launching a second league with a small buyin just to make it interesting, but they will always offer a free league.

As for getting smashed... if you are rank 9 or 10... you are about the same level as I.. though it doesn't matter because it's done as a team competition and there is a cap on player ratings per team... so for example, my team has two players who are legendary, so they take up most of the cap... the you have a rank 5 guy, then me and a rank 15 guy. The season just started, so you'd be a free agent right now, but if you pay attention to league, join the facebook page and enter into the weekly tournaments, you should get snatched up by a team.

http://www.teamhearthleague.com/

Check it out... it's fun! My team is 2-0 so far this season, but I personally am 1-1. I recommend it.

Player Twitter

Hmmmmm. Might look into this.

word I signed up, I am r+ lets see how well i do!

Did you like the facebook group? Since we're in week 2 of the season, don't be discouraged if you aren't doing much of anything. Just join once of the weekly tournaments if you can, and you might get drafted on to a team as a replacement. If not, you will be put on a team next season. Until then, feel free to add people and practice

Also, add me on Bnet. Narconis#1477 or jayochemATgmail.com

Player Twitter

yeah were friends on BNET-
Also I registered for the weekly, but I dont have FB so...