Create Account

Simulation Wrestling

Im overviewing a couple more programs trying the demos and testing to see whatever ones exports to text.

[Image: 336.jpg]

Quote:Originally posted by Syckez@Feb 23 2015, 04:49 PM

He was talking about using the game Wrestling Spirit 2/3, he hasn't decided which yet.

Can you actually sim your own cards with that? I've only ever played the demos a long time ago so I don't really remember, but I recall it just being the player controlling his own wrestler and doing his own matches.

Quote:Originally posted by teztify@Feb 23 2015, 05:22 PM

Can you actually sim your own cards with that? I've only ever played the demos a long time ago so I don't really remember, but I recall it just being the player controlling his own wrestler and doing his own matches.
I've tested WP2 and you are correct, only thing I could do was with 1 person. I am still testing other Simulators to find out which one actually has full control over everything.

[Image: scorpion-death-drop-o.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by ByrdeMan@Feb 23 2015, 02:56 PM

I've tested WP2 and you are correct, only thing I could do was with 1 person. I am still testing other Simulators to find out which one actually has full control over everything.
From videos I've seen of WP3 I think you can run like corporations, could be wrong though.

Quote:Originally posted by Syckez@Feb 23 2015, 05:31 PM

From videos I've seen of WP3 I think you can run like corporations, could be wrong though.
I'll test that one next.

Just use wwe 2k14 tbh

Quote:Originally posted by Trill@Feb 23 2015, 05:40 PM
Just use wwe 2k14 tbh
Hard to get SIM results into text on it. Without live Sims people would say I rigged for other people to win etc.

Would definitely be in

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't intrigued.

I'd certainly be down. I used to do an e-fed like 15 years ago. It was a ton of fun. I didn't even know people still did that.

[Image: WuRZxKN.png]
Player Twitter
Kryyst: Player Page | Update Page
Stinson:Player Page

Someone make a tennis sim league

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Quote:Originally posted by xDParK@Feb 23 2015, 08:01 PM
Someone make a tennis sim league
Badminton tbh.

ping pong

[Image: cuffana.png]

Darts... People go freaking nuts for darts Tongue

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates