Create Account

Blues/Wild MEGATHREAD

Quote:Originally posted by ORIGINSZ@Apr 26 2015, 05:44 PM

Far to risky to just gamble trading Bishop, goalies are a mysterious beast. I see Talbot like I see Allan good for strechs but prone to cold streaks too.
Well no I wouldn't expect them to trade Bishop, but I could see them rolling 1A and 1B next season (A'La Ducks Andersen and Gibson) Until one really proves they want it. Bishop shouldn't be gifted that spot after how he's played this off-season.

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Apr 26 2015, 03:46 PM

Well no I wouldn't expect them to trade Bishop, but I could see them rolling 1A and 1B next season (A'La Ducks Andersen and Gibson) Until one really proves they want it. Bishop shouldn't be gifted that spot after how he's played this off-season.

There's games during the off-season Hmm

and wait tb is in the off-season rite now Hmm Hmm

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsy@Apr 26 2015, 05:49 PM

There's games during the off-season  Hmm

and wait tb is in the off-season rite now  Hmm  Hmm
Post Season whatever. Tampa's playing like it's the off-season

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Apr 26 2015, 03:50 PM

Post Season whatever. Tampa's playing like it's the off-season

o really

[Image: hallsy.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Hallsy@Apr 26 2015, 05:52 PM

o really
Mhm

Typical Blues, tired old story. Blow it up for all I care at this point, obviously this nucleus of players and coaching isn't working.

Fun Fact: Last time a Minnesota team won a playoff series at home was 1991 with the Minnesota North Stars against... The St. Louis Blues.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Apr 26 2015, 06:11 PM
Fun Fact: Last time a Minnesota team won a playoff series at home was 1991 with the Minnesota North Stars against... The St. Louis Blues.

Your watching the Habs game ehhh lol

West Kendall

Quote:Originally posted by ORIGINSZ@Apr 26 2015, 03:12 PM

Your watching the Habs game ehhh lol
Actually I wasn't, I just knew that cause I was also a North Stars fan haha

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wasty@Apr 26 2015, 06:58 PM

Actually I wasn't, I just knew that cause I was also a North Stars fan haha
Yay north stars! Wasn't alive myself during the time they were in Minnesota but my grandfather owned them for some time so I'm connected in a way

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers