Create Account

S23 Edmonton Blizzard Interested Prospects

Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard

You are an active, fun, determined player who wants to play for a team which treats people right.

The Edmonton Blizzard are the winningest team in SHL history. With 5 Challenge Cup trophies in their history, fans of this franchise are spoiled!

Sounds like a match made in SHL Heaven!

With an award-winning GM crew of Teztify and Keenan at the helm, the Blizzard are consistently competitive. We have a great mix of veteran and up and coming players, and we also have room on our roster for new rookies coming in to fill the holes left by retiring/inactive players.

The Edmonton Blizzard finished last season in 4th place in a strong western conference. We were able to make it to the second round of the playoffs where we lost a heart-breaking game 7 against LAP. This upcoming season, the goal is to make the Finals and bring the Cup back to the West!

As of right now, we hold the 10th overall pick. This is a spot where we can grab a total steal of a player! Someone who is wrongfully overlooked, and wants to make everyone who passes on him/her pay for that mistake for seasons to come!

If you would like to be a valued player on a historically strong franchise, please reply within this thread and we will happily discuss with you what life would be like for you as an Edmonton Blizzard prospect!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard

[Image: grogu111-A11.jpg]
norway                             IIHF Team Norway                          norway

I have made my intentions made I'd like to join Edmonton.. but I'll post anyway :D

C - Kenji Yoshimura  Panthers Kenji Yoshimura Updates Panthers
[Image: BigTittySmitty5.gif]

Code:
Credit to Wasty and Steelhead for the sigs - thanks dudes!

Huh

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

I'd like to state I have a high interest in the Blizzard organization but see it unlikely ending up there due to draft pick situations.

I'm not crazy about Edmonton but I'd gladly join the team if you judge me to be good enough! Smile

Cheers

I'm probably not worth a 10th overall pick, but I'd like to be part of this team. :ph34r:

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Chewbacca@Mar 26 2015, 04:38 PM
I'm probably not worth a 10th overall pick, but I'd like to be part of this team. :ph34r:

You better do Mock draft, CW and grab TPE's from Activity check. You are going to miss so much TPE, lol.

Quote:Originally posted by hedgehog337@Mar 26 2015, 05:19 PM

You better do Mock draft, CW and grab TPE's from Activity check. You are going to miss so much TPE, lol.
[Image: patience-yoda.jpg]

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]

Just stating my interest in playing for Edmonton. I know you guys are fairly set in net, but things always change in the SHL. Cheers

If I drop down to 10th overall, pick me and you won't regret it.

[Image: 9d3oxij.png]// [Image: 8xyKeyf.png] [Image: SHLEmoteDragons.png]
[Image: RNCgTPl.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]
[Image: RIXCbNI.png]
[Image: aS7ARv6.png]

I'm just here so I don't get fined.

RIP Mac & 701

I'd definitely be interested. Hoping it can happen.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]