Create Account

Garbanzo Beancast Questions

Are you just storing all your points in a cave somewhere in case of emergency? Because I'd like to see some for my fantasy team.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Answered!

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Need more questions plox.

2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*

How have you felt your first year as Chiefs captain has gone?

If you need questions, I can answer them haha.

But seriously, here we go.

When is Tom Cowlishaw joining the Around the Horn gang?

Why does Reali get to skip the separation drama from PTI in the SHL world?

Would you consider (just got this idea) you and me doing a PTI-themed podcast show over the summer/in the future? I'll let you have Kornheiser if you want him haha.

So with 80 Discipline, I now have 49 PIMs and 1 Game Misconduct to my name. Should I go back to 70 and redistribute that 20 TPE? If so, where?

Drew Myers has double the point totals of any other rookie, your thoughts?

Jhonas Skarsgaard is the first player to hit 20 goals. Where is the Morley/Merica rivalry this season?

You know you want to lol. Still available 11-3 today

Beancast needs questions for the next segment! Looking to either do this with a guest on Saturday or Friday after work.

I volunteer as tribute.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

I wanna be a guest! Or hear a self-evaluation for your first season as GM. :D

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Tell me why Minnesota has had superior drafts to Calgary since the S20 entry draft.

Convince me that PeanutButter isn't your multi.

Apart from the obvious need of a goalie, what will Montreal have to do to improve next season?

You've done a few PbP's so far. Do you enjoy doing them? Would you do it from cash instead of TPE, or is that the main impetus for volunteering? What makes a good/bad/meh PbP?

How would you evaluate your playoff performance so far, both as a GM and playing on the Chiefs?

[Image: OaSEcaw]

Final sim of the season has occured, folks! Results for both series are still unknown to the public(VAN leading 3-2 and LAP/HAM tied 3-3), but I will be recording this either today or tomorrow, so I want to get some questions in!

Some questions I won't be able to answer due to the results of the series not matching the questions, so give me all you got!

And we have been eliminated. :(

Ask me questions to discuss my pain and suffering.

How sad are you that not only will Burton go to Seattle next season instead of back to Montreal, but that he will have more points than you as well?

I know you're disappointed but what was the most rewarding part of the season for you in MTL?

You'll be losing a big chunk of your squad next year, what will be your priorities in getting Mtl back into the finals?

What did you learn most as a gm this year?

How disappointing was the Min season with all the big fa acquisitions? is it comparable to the Renegades feilding a powerhouse and falling short the previous season?

Why do you think the loaded teams never seem to come out on top in the sim?

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]