hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Chewbacca@Aug 16 2016, 12:11 AM

[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: e17a004952ede0ec0e1724b704d98c59.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by Jogurtaa@Aug 16 2016, 12:14 AM
Not Latvia, more like - Gifvia
[Image: enhanced-32084-1396279470-1.jpg]
<a href='index.php?showuser=1157' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Bojo</a> 7/10?

Quote:Originally posted by LatvianBastard@Aug 15 2016, 04:37 PM

<a href='index.php?showuser=1157' rel='nofollow' alt='profile link' class='user-tagged mgroup-13'>Bojo</a> 7/10?

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

[Image: 200.gif]

Rage Falcons Latvia Latvia Falcons Rage
[Image: HOlloway.png]

Latvia

Tā kā neesmu Latvijas locker roomā, tad gribēju uzzināt kāda ir Latvijas izlases situācija spēlētāju ziņā. Kāds ir tās sastāvs un cik iespējams man ir tikt sastāvā?

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by iOBESE@Nov 16 2016, 01:31 AM
Tā kā neesmu Latvijas locker roomā, tad gribēju uzzināt kāda ir Latvijas izlases situācija spēlētāju ziņā. Kāds ir tās sastāvs un cik iespējams man ir tikt sastāvā?
Sorry man. I don't understand your language.

If You have any questions feel free to PM me or Chewbacca. We will try to answer.

Quote:Originally posted by iOBESE@Nov 16 2016, 12:31 AM

You will be added to the LR in the near future. By looking at your stats, you'll probs soon be a part of the team, maybe not this off-season but in the next one for sure. Just keep on training and you will be in the squad.

Ārpus LR ieteicams runāt angliski, lai kāds te nesāk sprēgāt.

[Image: 32882_s.gif]

Oliver Pettyfer / Isaac Cormier Hale / Eva Lykke Aparjode

Quote:Originally posted by The_Mazais+Nov 16 2016, 10:00 AM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (The_Mazais @ Nov 16 2016, 10:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Sorry man. I don't understand your language.

If You have any questions feel free to PM me or Chewbacca. We will try to answer.[/b]

And this is why I "love" latvian community! Cuz there always be that someone...

<!--QuoteBegin-Jogurtaa@Nov 16 2016, 10:48 AM

You will be added to the LR in the near future. By looking at your stats, you'll probs soon be a part of the team, maybe not this off-season but in the next one for sure. Just keep on training and you will be in the squad.

Ārpus LR ieteicams runāt angliski, lai kāds te nesāk sprēgāt.
[/quote]

Thank you for information and will see where we at next year! Wink

Quote:Originally posted by iOBESE@Nov 16 2016, 10:04 PM

And this is why I "love" latvian community! Cuz there always be that someone...

Thank you for information and will see where we at next year! Wink
Do You have any idea what joke is? As far as I know You from LSHL it didn't seemed like you had good sense of humor.

Quote:Originally posted by The_Mazais@Nov 16 2016, 07:12 PM

Do You have any idea what joke is? As far&nbsp; as I know You from LSHL it didn't seemed like you had good sense of humor.
Awesome joke! I know that you understood what I wrote, but Im not sure how was that a joke when you in fact do not answer to any of the questions I asked but instead tell me to contact you or chewbacca. Jogurtaa did answer the questions and also let me know to not type in latvian.