Create Account

Join team Latvia.

His last name is Cukurs, but all I see is salt. :(

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Chewbacca@Nov 17 2016, 11:53 AM
His last name is Cukurs, but all I see is salt.  :(
At least his GF didn't run away from him to work in UK.

Wohoho, these funny Latvians...I mean sure, keep on doing whatever you're doing! Wink I know that there is no point even to say anything as most of you are not even able to think or speak like grownups, but I would hate myself if i would not try to help those in needs, like you. You should stop showing how dumb and eager to eat each other Latvians are. As much as I like to be Latvian and proud to represent the name where I can, the part of a stereotypical Latvian asshole, that you all are clearly showing right now, is what I cannot be proud of and am ashamed of.

I will not reply to any further comments, so you can save your breath of trying to piss me off or continue this nonsense that started with me asking a simple and serious question.

All I can say is that I knew what I will get if I would be part of Latvian community here, so I did not want to be part of it in the first place as it is nothing good. But my teammates made me at least give it a try before considering transfer to other national team. Now, when I tried and got exactly what I expected and I could demonstrate my teammates what I was talking about, I will strongly consider to play for other nation. At this point it is not even about ice time or any other aspect of playing for national team, just the toxic environment that Team Latvia would represent.

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

Quote:Originally posted by iOBESE@Nov 17 2016, 03:10 PM
Wohoho, these funny Latvians...I mean sure, keep on doing whatever you're doing! Wink I know that there is no point even to say anything as most of you are not even able to think or speak like grownups, but I would hate myself if i would not try to help those in needs, like you. You should stop showing how dumb and eager to eat each other Latvians are. As much as I like to be Latvian and proud to represent the name where I can, the part of a stereotypical Latvian asshole, that you all are clearly showing right now, is what I cannot be proud of and am ashamed of.

I will not reply to any further comments, so you can save your breath of trying to piss me off or continue this nonsense that started with me asking a simple and serious question.

All I can say is that I knew what I will get if I would be part of Latvian community here, so I did not want to be part of it in the first place as it is nothing good. But my teammates made me at least give it a try before considering transfer to other national team. Now, when I tried and got exactly what I expected and I could demonstrate my teammates what I was talking about, I will strongly consider to play for other nation. At this point it is not even about ice time or any other aspect of playing for national team, just the toxic environment that Team Latvia would represent.
It's not how it is for everyone. Why some of us can get a long really well and then rest always seems butthurted about that they can't get a long and why we are so dickish about You. Aumis is the same he always thinks Latvians talk shit about him. Can You just understand that it's a fakin joke. We don't know each other irl. Places like this is build to have fun and if You can't get it it's your problem.

Quote:Originally posted by The_Mazais@Nov 17 2016, 02:50 PM

It's not how it is for everyone. Why some of us can get a long really well and then rest always seems butthurted about that they can't get a long and why we are so dickish about You. Aumis is the same he always thinks Latvians talk shit about him. Can You just understand that it's a fakin joke. [b]We don't know each other irl.
Places like this is build to have fun and if You can't get it it's your problem.[/b]
no

i asked obese to foh, not to write a fucking essay

stay classy ya fucknut

Quote:Originally posted by LatvianBastard@Nov 17 2016, 03:53 PM

no

i asked obese to foh, not to write a fucking essay

stay classy ya fucknut
Stfu u fat cunt :lol:

And well should have edited that most of us doesn't know each other irl

Quote:Originally posted by The_Mazais@Nov 17 2016, 02:55 PM

Stfu u fat cunt :lol:

And well should have edited that most of us doesn't know each other irl
i'm not fat, i'm fabolous

yeah, cuz Trieciens old gang ftw

Quote:Originally posted by LatvianBastard@Nov 17 2016, 04:03 PM

i'm not fat, i'm fabolous

yeah, cuz Trieciens old gang ftw
Yea yea

Quote:Originally posted by iOBESE@Nov 17 2016, 02:10 PM

It's always someone who couldn't get along with other Latvians in LSHL and did shit back there. Are we the toxic ones?

Well it was pretty illogical for you to ask something here in Latvian, when it's clearly not the place where to do it. Come on, you're not that stupid. You know which one of us are from Latvia and could've answered you via PM. Instead you did that here, got offended by a lame joke and in the end even called all of us toxic. Your constant overreaction is the reason why some of us bash you a little too harsh.

I don't have any problem with you joining the team, but if you want safe space from your own imagined grudge of us towards you, then be it. Good luck in whatever national team you end up playing for!

hewoe
[Image: 0OAAUwi.png]

Are you ready to join the most toxic nation in SHL? Still the same situation like 5 seasons ago, lack of defenders. If you will join Team Latvia you could already at your rookie season play in IIHF tournament. Also get bigger game time.

Definitely join Team Latvia !

I need some defenseman to protect me in front of the net!

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

Maybe

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Jan 8 2017, 12:09 PM
D - Kristaps Krellers (coming S35)

Hell yeah
[Image: kristaps-porzingis-is-blowing-away-the-nba-world.jpg]

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Mook@Jan 8 2017, 08:09 PM
D - Kristaps Krellers (coming S35)
Ou Bby

Yea