Create Account

S25 Rage Budget

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_U6...dit?pli=1#gid=0

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Updated to reflect today's trade

Good for S23.... Except Chris Serpe is only signed to 2 mil, not 2.5 mil.

total contracts: $59 mil
training camp: $8 mil
minor league relief: -$1,000,000
----------------------------------------
total spending: $66 mil
cap space: $4 mil

s24 update

u need to change permission settings for ur spreadsheet (so anyone with link can view it)

Also pretty sure ur overcap, unless u ninja-released some players and didn't post in the Released Players Thread.

I have ur contracts @ 72 mil with a 9 mil TTC.... So even with 6mil worth of minor league budget relief, you're at 74 mil spent.

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Jun 12 2015, 01:35 PM
u need to change permission settings for ur spreadsheet (so anyone with link can view it)

Also pretty sure ur overcap, unless u ninja-released some players and didn't post in the Released Players Thread.

I have ur contracts @ 72 mil with a 9 mil TTC.... So even with 6mil worth of minor league budget relief, you're at 74 mil spent.
Edited viewing. And ive never used the released players thread becuase i didnt know it existed. Always used general player transactions forum.

looks good, but replace Bayer-Holtby with Drizzy Drake, and also indicate which players you are sending down for S24. (If you don't send any players down, you don't get the 6mil cap relief ofcourse)

Assuming you have 6mil worth of contracts being sent-down, you guys are good for S24...

Total Contracts = $68 mil
Training Camp = $9 mil
Budget Aquired = $1 mil
Minor Budget = $6 mil (assuming you have the send downs)

Total Spending = $70 mil

Updated for S25

[Image: creller_dragons.png]