Create Account

SumTing Wong speaks about da mutha land

Reporting from Bastardtown, Ireland I'm Jack Mihoff reporting on a new prospect from the Republic of Ireland of all places.

While the name may suggest he is a scrub, it can be assumed his parents named him ironically because he is certainly, sum ting right. SumTing Wong, born to parents, Little Wong and NoMo Wong has never actually played hockey before. He is signing to come over to the SMJHL, in the hopes that he will be sponsored to America, where he can leech off the welfare system. He is also under the impression that he will find a lovely lady who will love his long Fu Man Chu and toothless smile and will give him a big family. When asked about how he'll find her on Craig's List he responded "I like to puck, I like to puck a lot!" When a scout from the SMJHL (not pointing any fingers, cough Kelowna cough) saw this, they immediately recommended he come try his luck at harvesting assists rather than rice.

[Image: 212h46t.jpg]

Naturally, Sumting Wong agreed because he doesn't speak English, he speaks his second mother tongue of Engrish, so just like his mom always to do, when somebody speaks English, smile, nod and say yes to any questions.

Now that he's here though, SumTing Wong plans to at least be mediocre, and says that those who pass up an opportunity to get him will have their goats stolen and will find spit in their meals for the next week and a half.

The question remains though, does he actually know how to skate? Though speculation is abound, reports are as of yet unconfirmed.

Well, that's all for now, I'm Jack Mihoff signing out from this town full of cyclops-es and cousins who are dating each other. Until next time, make sure you buy rice.

[Image: Thats-Waisis-Reaction-Gif-Asian-Style.gif]

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

[Image: funny-gif-asian-guy-thumbs-up.gif]

[Image: 35513_s.gif]
Sigs by Kit, Maxy, Mook, LazyEye, Wasty, Ragnar, Bushito, Frank, 701, Pandar

Player Page | Update Thread
[Image: 263vaqs.png][Image: 8x07c6.png][Image: 2ut59pt.png][Image: s6rdXyK.png]

This is the best post I've ever read. Ever.

Quote:Originally posted by Tanner+Apr 8 2015, 08:57 PM--><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1' id='QUOTE-WRAP'><tr><td>QUOTE (Tanner @ Apr 8 2015, 08:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->[Image: Thats-Waisis-Reaction-Gif-Asian-Style.gif][/b]

I'm Asian though :unsure:

<!--QuoteBegin-wikiplaysgames@Apr 8 2015, 10:20 PM
This is the best post I've ever read. Ever.[/quote]

Thank you!! Smile

Welcome to Regina Smile)

[Image: 35513_s.gif]
Sigs by Kit, Maxy, Mook, LazyEye, Wasty, Ragnar, Bushito, Frank, 701, Pandar

Player Page | Update Thread
[Image: 263vaqs.png][Image: 8x07c6.png][Image: 2ut59pt.png][Image: s6rdXyK.png]

SumTing Wong will also take questions through an interpreter. Feel free to ask!