Create Account

Official Game of Thrones thread

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Apr 12 2015, 10:58 AM

Seems far more likely you didn't enjoy something and because it's a popular show that is widely regarded as one of, if not the best show on television right now, you want to get a rise out of people by posting your disdain for it Smile)

Luckily for you, you know very well I enjoy arguing back and forth with you because it's fun.

Well obviously I wanted to get a rise and it worked....But I do think the show is awful at the same time.

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee The Shark@Apr 12 2015, 02:00 PM

Well obviously I wanted to get a rise and it worked....But I do think the show is awful at the same time.
Anyone else I wouldn't care, but I like arguing with you and it's been a while since we have so I figured I'd bite Cheers

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

I've been stoked since the season 5 trailer. Looks like things are finally moving towards Westeros collapsing. Can't wait to see where they go with that and how the Lannisters manage to get along without their patriarch

wgaf if JT likes the show Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by bbp@Apr 12 2015, 01:13 PM
I read the series 6 years ago  :lol:
I love holding it over people now  :ph34r:
when the show surpasses the books, I'm gonna spoil as much as i can for all the book readers >Smile

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Apr 12 2015, 02:13 PM

when the show surpasses the books, I'm gonna spoil as much as i can for all the book readers  >Smile
It happens this season :D

But I don't think there's many strictly book readers. Definitely more strictly show watchers.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Apr 12 2015, 02:16 PM

It happens this season :D

But I don't think there's many strictly book readers. Definitely more strictly show watchers.
i know book readers who are too cool for the show.
sucks for them that they're gonna have to start watching or get spoiled Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by Checkmate@Apr 12 2015, 02:15 PM
Typical SHL, this will be about 1 page of actual GoT discussion.

[Image: ZIFmexT.png]

[Image: XigYVPM.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Apr 12 2015, 02:18 PM

i know book readers who are too cool for the show.
sucks for them that they're gonna have to start watching or get spoiled Smile)
Smile) Yeah I almost had the Red Wedding spoiled for me but I am so happy I didn't

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Apr 12 2015, 02:38 PM

Smile) Yeah I almost had the Red Wedding spoiled for me but I am so happy I didn't
that didn't get spoiled for me, but Joffrey's death and Arya's storyline got spoiled for me

When I'm playing trivia crack and Joffreys death gets spoiled...I delete that shit real quick

[Image: kickz_jr.png]
Thanks to Merica for my sig

Quote:Originally posted by Midas Whale@Apr 12 2015, 02:43 PM

that didn't get spoiled for me, but Joffrey's death and Arya's storyline got spoiled for me
Joffrey's death got spoiled for me unfortunately through Facebook. I didn't have HBO at the time so I was downloading the episode and the shit got spoiled for me by a notification on my phone. Since then I've removed just about everything from my facebook and barely ever log in anymore Smile)

9:00 PM tonight, so stoked :D

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]

Does anyone know how it works for HBO Go? I have been assured I can watch it live with HBO Go but I'm just not sure how it works to run live.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Apr 12 2015, 03:33 PM
Does anyone know how it works for HBO Go? I have been assured I can watch it live with HBO Go but I'm just not sure how it works to run live.
No clue, i'm just gonna watch a stream on the internet Tongue

[Image: eyM9Y3U.png]

[Image: 2gotrRl.png]