Create Account

$5 million SHL bucks to whoever....

mcplardy + Bojo

SHL's cool squad. Smile) Smile) Smile)

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Apr 26 2015, 10:09 AM
Bojo, you made a public bet, someone showed you up, and now you are pussying out of it.

You aren't in the right, at all, whatsoever. You look worse than me. Smile) Smile) Smile)

I'm not paying you 5m to cheat. End of story. Like, I know you're just being a troll, but man. Wow. Smile)

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

I don't get it, Gorlab cheated the score, then you cheated it back, then gorlab cheated it back again.

You didn't put up no rules on whether people can cheat or not so technically gorlab deserves his 5 mil Smile)

[Image: 336.jpg]

Smile) Smile) Smile)

You can talk the talk, but you can't walk the walk. There are two SHLers who have bet $5 mil and lost to me, but then weasled out of paying up. Yourself and Ace. Nuff said.

Quote:Originally posted by ByrdeMan@Apr 26 2015, 09:14 AM
I don't get it, Gorlab cheated the score, then you cheated it back, then gorlab cheated it back again.

You didn't put up no rules on whether people can cheat or not so technically gorlab deserves his 5 mil Smile)
[Image: zEQQKll.png][Image: zEQQKll.png][Image: zEQQKll.png][Image: zEQQKll.png][Image: zEQQKll.png]

Quote:Originally posted by ByrdeMan@Apr 26 2015, 10:14 AM

That's just it, I didn't cheat it back. I played all morning to beat it back.

And it's my money I can award it to whoever the hell I want. Smile) If I don't think he beat it legitimately then he won't get it.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Lmao tf :lol:

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Apr 26 2015, 09:09 AM
mcplardy + Bojo

SHL's cool squad. Smile) Smile) Smile)

[Image: CVgQJAV.png]

Yep... We're the cool ones...

Smile) Smile) Smile) Smile) @ still claiming you legitimately broke a score, which stood for over a year, in less than 24 hours.

You play it every day though, right? So if you are so godly at Snake, shouldn't it have been broken like hundreds of times by now? Since you play every day, and everything?

Mcplardy I was being sarcastic. You aren't cool.

Quote:Originally posted by mpc@Apr 26 2015, 10:16 AM

[Image: CVgQJAV.png]

Yep... We're the cool ones...

Don't get a 2016 wrangler smh

Couple fags in this thread

[Image: Ge20lap.png]

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Quote:Originally posted by Trill@Apr 26 2015, 11:18 AM

Don't get a 2016 wrangler smh
jeep wranglers>>>>

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Quote:Originally posted by gorlab@Apr 26 2015, 09:18 AM
Mcplardy I was being sarcastic. You aren't cool.

Yeah, think about what I said in that context smh